The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Enemy players getting onto the alliance base safe zone is exploiting right?

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm pretty sure this topic may have been covered before - and I was led to believe this exploit was patched to lead to "insta-death" - but is once again leading to griefers kililng DC players as they exit their alliance base onto the "launch platform" (which should be a safe haven for players until the disembark.

Well... 3 EP players have circumvented this and are using the warden ability to teleport to get themselves onto the platform and grief anyone trying to get through in to the sewers.... anything they can do to gain an advantage they'll do... these events always bring out the worst in people. Video to follow.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I'm not going to share the video because it contains strong language from a player in area chat - but if any of the zenimax team want a link to it - I'll happily provide it.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know that ZOS has ever specifically called it an exploit for Imperial City, but there's not a normal route to get up there. So its using abilities to get to a place you can't normally reach.

There's a similar situation in Cyrodiil with DKs being able to leap onto walls and NBs gapclosing into doors, so it seems like that might be along the same principle. Though, as noted, ZOS was talking about Cyrodiil here.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/278031/cyrodiil-cheating-exploiting-you/p1
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uvibtwnmis7f.png

The pictured effects on the character sheet are supposed to prevent players from getting up onto the platform. They are either not working or being circumvented somehow.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technically "no"

there was a glitch / exploit years ago that people were able to teleport into the other alliances starting areas in cryodiil.
    and they were killing everyone because most people there were AFK. it was insane.
    zenimax patched it and said in a statement that you are all in a pvp zone and pvp is going to happen.
    they did patch it and people can no longer do that, im sure they will do the same here in this case as it is quite similar.
  • kwinter
    kwinter
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS did say gaping closing onto a keep wall was an exploit. This sound similar so I think it would be however ZOS would need to let us know if it is
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rittings

Have you opened a ticket to report this yet?

In the ticket you can include a link to the video for our TOS team to review.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kwinter
    kwinter
    ✭✭✭
    So it sound like it is an exploit. I saw this happen on the AD side to but have no picture of it.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Rittings

Have you opened a ticket to report this yet?

In the ticket you can include a link to the video for our TOS team to review.

I did open a ticket - but as ever, no-one ever responds to my tickets anymore lol. Don't ask me to remember the ticket number because I can't lol. And since I don't even get an email confirmation from ZoS - I don't have access to the number either.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And typically - I get a response after this... hmmm... I gave them the link.