Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Grey Manes - A guild for casual and old(er) gamers that like to play how they want!

Vithkiin
Vithkiin
Soul Shriven
Primary Focus: Social | Secondary Focus: Group PVE | Additional Activities: Anything goes | Roles: All

Are you an older or casual gamer? Are you tired of feeling left out or left behind? If so join us.

No requirements, no restrictions. Play how you want!

The Grey Manes is a multi-platform guild and community started by Tyrant.

We encourage you to play the game how you want. This is the core of The Grey Manes.

You don't need to stress about not running the build that the youtubers or theory crafters tell you to. You can stand in the red, you can take a bio break without wondering if someone will get upset. If you want to learn how to improve your dps, or want advice on a better build, we have people who can help. But if you want to run a wild and weird and wonderful setup you made yourself, go for it. We do not judge here. You can group, or not. Talk or just listen. There are no requirements.
Hopefully you’ll find some great friends, have a lot of laughs, and create some awesome memories with us.

The Guild was started on PC and currently has about 200 members. We also have a growing PS4 and Xbox community.

You can join us on discord: Grey Manes Discord

or send us an in-game mail:

[PC][NA] The-Tyrant | [PS4][NA] Vithkiin | [Xbox][NA] SnowCipher
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was about to start a thread about looking for a guild that does "Story Mode" group dungeons. By that I mean reading all the books, experiencing all the dialogue, looking at all the things the first time through. I have a lot of alts that haven't done any group dungeons because I hate getting rushed and never grasping the story. Would this be the right guild for me?
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Vithkiin
    Vithkiin
    Soul Shriven
    Definitely! We like to take things slow and actually enjoy the game. Let me know if you want an invite or come visit us on discord and get to know us better, there's always someone online to welcome you.
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! I don't have the Discord, but I'll PM you when I've opened a slot. Thank you 😁
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.