The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ring of Mara Question

bluevasr
bluevasr
Soul Shriven
If I delete my character who used the pledge of mara and created a new character with the same name will the ring still work as it should on the new character with the same name?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You still have to go through the Marriage process. And, as long as the ring of mara is not Character Bound since you used it, just make sure it is in the bank when you delete your current wife.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bluevasr
    bluevasr
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    You still have to go through the Marriage process. And, as long as the ring of mara is not Character Bound since you used it, just make sure it is in the bank when you delete your current wife.

Alright, Thanks for the info
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So to get xp bonus both of you stil need to sacrafice ring slot right ?
    Or ZoS change it?