The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bomb Builds

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    Door repair bombers amuse me greatly - even a successful bombing will only delay the door repair by several seconds at most :D

Today I went to Cyro to grind for geodes, our group got door bombed twice by the same tryhard. He also tried to bomb us on a resource flag, but failed miserably :D

Those door bombings are really inconvenient... that cost me about 5 seconds that it takes to respawn a few steps away and run back to the door :D

They said it, the group bombers are a different breed and require an organized raid. When I called them bombers people objected, they’re moreso ‘Effective Users of Deters’.
    Edited by Iskiab on September 21, 2019 9:46PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    Yeah, this is how you can easily tell a group in Cyro is really bad - when stacking on flag, they:
    • stand in one tight blob (trying to hide behind the flagpole? :D)
    • don't block, shield, nor even meditate,
    • don't drop any AoE DoTs,
    • don't keep up buffs,
    • get easily blown up by even quite bad bombers. :D
    Hehe this is how I was my first earnest day in Cyro (I don’t count my previous visit years ago, as I was only there for the fishing achievement).
    I was on a flag, thought to myself “wait, what’s that sou-“ and BOOM, all of us were dead. I just laughed because what a fun and unexpected (at least for me, at the time) way to go.