Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Visual Representation Of Magplar Meta Hoppers

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    It's absolutely hilarious how people consider a class with zero mobility as OP

Zero mobility? They don’t have wheels like a stam sorc or stam nb but my magplar is quick with RAT. Same as my dk with RAT, always able to slip away to get a camp for the boys.

I still like mist, but I'm rather ticked off that they took the ani cancel speed from it. I felt it was fair because you lost the maj protection from it. It was a nice give and take.

Yeah, I am surprised how much I miss that. It made mist really flexible.

Jack has a Godplar video up. I watched it yesterday in IC. Yeah, Jack's a great player but there are so many upsides and so few downsides to this build.

[url="http://"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEJXQY2DXoM&[/url]

I totally hope to see people other than him use that build with only 2k crit resist and 20k health and low armor. I'm not going to try to DOT and heavy lightning attack them either.

Ive no idea how Jack gets away with that lol. Im always like how are you not getting smoked right now. People always post his videos as examples of templars being OP and Im just like lmao dude you go for that build and see what happens.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Disclaimer: may result in being triggered and/or telling others to L2P or slot purge.

SZmqJnP.jpg

Who the hell uses Jesus Beam? :)

The new magplar zerglings who pop their dots and Jesus beam you at full health then run away when you don’t die.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    evoniee wrote: »
    care to elaborate magtemplar hard counter?

Defile, major evasion, cost poisons (stam or mag, both work), movement speed, snares, effects that continuously reapply/proc sets that do that, going after a weaker teammate, blocking, rolling, staying at close range and spamming uppercut on a stam char blocking at the right time after so you can't be stun but spam stuns (this one is actually effective on anyone right now. so cheesy :D ).

Lol all that stuff works vs any class it's called fighting

That's the point...It really is no different than any other fight. However, reading the forums you would swear Templars are gods or something. I wonder how long it will be until people realize the class still sucks :D

I mean, uhh, yeah templars are the best!
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Zero mobility? They don’t have wheels like a stam sorc or stam nb but my magplar is quick with RAT. Same as my dk with RAT, always able to slip away to get a camp for the boys.

I still like mist, but I'm rather ticked off that they took the ani cancel speed from it. I felt it was fair because you lost the maj protection from it. It was a nice give and take.

Jack has a Godplar video up. I watched it yesterday in IC. Yeah, Jack's a great player but there are so many upsides and so few downsides to this build.

I totally hope to see people other than him use that build with only 2k crit resist and 20k health and low armor. I'm not going to try to DOT and heavy lightning attack them either.

Ive no idea how Jack gets away with that lol. Im always like how are you not getting smoked right now. People always post his videos as examples of templars being OP and Im just like lmao dude you go for that build and see what happens.

Well you know what? I started running a stam build again today. Went to Kaal and lured 4 off away from a fight, killed 2 before bailing when the zerg came. Went to Yolo for a guild night where I was part of the zerg and got sent off to deal with players and was getting my ass handed to me a couple of times, partly because the new build had me on the wrong bar for my heal (magplar HTD is back barred on the frost staff, stamplar I have vigor front barred) and other things I was missing along with at least 1 guy was a lot better than I am.

Its really just a matter of who you run into I think.
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭

It is an awesome video, and he is awesome. But one thing I noticed with a lot of the OP Templar videos is that the opponents don't use the same skills that get used against me constantly. It really is about who you run into and picking and choosing your fights.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quality thread, op delivers
    10/10
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can tell because they have 8 buffs on their bars and charge/ult/jabs. AND IT WORKS!.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changed for stam nb to magplar.

Yh magplar is a stupid class at the moment, so many dots, bubble skill just straight up needs removing, gap closer needs nerfing.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Praise the sun.
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭
    evoniee wrote: »
    care to elaborate magtemplar hard counter?

Anything using purge or cloak.

If you are stamina a stamina spec. Get yourself at least 15k to 17k max magicka. Then boom you are good against a single Magplar. Actually at that point you can proceed to Onslaught kill it in 1 to 3 global cooldowns. Before it's DoTs kill your in 7 or more Global Cooldowns.

I dont think that u will survive a fight against a good templar very long, using cloak.
    Main - Char : Dandriil - Tamriel Hero, Explorer, Stormproof,Overlord

Nightblade since Beta , ESO Plus , PC EU

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive seen some stamblades do real well this patch against templars. I think its a adjustment period. Gotta adapt...