Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gear stamblade best combo?

Grimreaper2000
Grimreaper2000
✭✭✭
I have thé following sets: hundings, spriggans, tzogvin, relequen, briarheart and leviathan. I also have maelstrom bow. Need some advice what would be the best combo's for a DW/bow bosmer stamblade and what weapon traits. I suppose always relequen but combined wiith which other sets .... ?
Edited by Grimreaper2000 on September 5, 2019 3:42PM
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rele/lokke is meta if you can get enough synergizes but rele/AY is a good replacement. DW bar AY/lokke, Main hand nirn/off hand sharp/precise, double damage health poison and back bar infused berzerk enchantment bow.

Out of the sets you list though, you could probably get away with front bar tzovgins instead of AY, you will have ~3% less crit but a much easier time keeping it up. Even if you run barbed trap, that set is the best front bar out of all you list.
    Edited by OG_Kaveman on September 5, 2019 4:13PM
  • evvelito
    evvelito
    ✭✭✭
    War Machine is good to have too, since you pop your ulti often.
    PC EU
    eloo, i'm evve
  • TiZzA93
    TiZzA93
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with @OG_Kaveman from the sets u have available tzo/rele bis until u work towards lokke.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck getting lokke daggers and jewlery

I've run vSS numerous times and can count on one hand how many daggers and jewelry pieces I've seen and gotten none.

As far as I know you want relequin on the body

I'm using relequin and briarheat with veledreth
    Works fine
    Edited by Katahdin on September 5, 2019 7:52PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use relequen with velidreth and leviathen to get 45k+ on 6 mil dummy post this patch.
    I use leviathen on 3 of my stam toon cuz it's easy and fast to get.
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton