The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Fungal Grotto 2] Dialog before final boss fight- who wrote this idiot code?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Apparently only ONE person gets to read the dialog because as soon as any one person ends it, the boss comes in, the fight begins, and everyone else's dialog is aborted?
You can restart the dialog with him but the phase has moved forward and he talks about something else now.
One out of four people get to listen to his dialog. The other three will have to redo the quest all over or watch it on YouTube.
Who coded this garbage?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by Dusk_Coven on September 4, 2019 2:34PM
  • Diabolus1989
    Diabolus1989
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of this aspect of the game. I remember when I was in Bonesnap Ruins in Stormhaven, and I came across one of the soldiers I was supposed to rescuing.

I opened up dialogue with him and before I had even read the first sentence a pair of high-level players came and button-mashed their way through the dialogue, which then ended my dialogue with him. An winged twilight appeared and they destroyed it within about 2 seconds. And then they moved on and my quest was updated.

I still have no idea what the deal with the soldier and the twilight was to today. Oh well.