Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Game Screen Stuck As Blurry, Can't Do Anything?

kiksadi
kiksadi
Soul Shriven
So I did the Moongrave Fane (normal) dungeon just fine and my daily writs. It wasn't until I went into Cyrodiil (7 day campaign) to use up a treasure map that my screen got stuck like this from interacting with a transitus shrine. Then it KEPT happening in Cyrodiil just from entering into any kind of menu, and also happened afterwards when I left and went into Vivec City. The only thing that I could find that would fix it was /reloadui but I've never had this bug before and it kept happening multiple times. I'm not sure if it's a Cyrodiil bug, new patch bug, or related to an add-on. Anyone else have experience with this bug? Took screen shots to show what it looked like. I could walk around or ride a horse but I couldn't interact with anything like NPCs and couldn't do stuff in the menu like look at the crown store, the store wouldn't even open.
63nkdwrhwkxd.png
8jmpqo4s5qqc.png
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @kiksadi

A glitched effect on your character may be causing the blurry screen and the inability to interact with NPCs. If you've not done so, you can open a ticket with customer support for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭
    i had this happen with outdated addons, only in cyrodiil as well.
  • kiksadi
    kiksadi
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @kiksadi

A glitched effect on your character may be causing the blurry screen and the inability to interact with NPCs. If you've not done so, you can open a ticket with customer support for assistance.

I saw this happen on KingOfArkham's Twitch stream last night too. Apparently it has been happening since a certain patch in PVP zone. He didn't say which one. Something about it stripping your UI and having to turn off all the add-ons.