The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Helping a friend.

Ucarious
Ucarious
✭✭✭
So I'm helping a friend get into BG PvP on his Stamplar and he wanted a tanky build so I had him on what I'd call a training wheels setup of 5-1-1 Troll King, heavy Alessian and Pariah for jewelry and weapons. But now I want to attempt to remove the training wheels but still keep him somewhat tanky for the current state of no-CP PvP and was thinking maybe a 5-1-1 of Troll King, heavy Shacklebreaker and Impreg for jewelry and weapons.

Any thoughts?
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that this will still be quite tanky so there is no point in wasting resources on new equipment. Unless your resources are limitless.
    I'd however instead introduce him to LOS, positioning and mitigating damage through mobility. Maybe some duels. Arteaum has a great arena with a lot of pillars that can serve as cover during a duel. It is somewhere to the west if I remember correctly.