Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"New"? Really!?

LinearParadox
LinearParadox
✭✭✭✭✭
new.png

This is "New"???
Any Race, Any alliance has been in the damned shop since like 2016.

3cpAS6L.jpg

If three years old is called "new", I'm starting to understand why all those six-month old bugs are unfixed... I mean, they just heard about them Yesterday! >->
twitch.tv/linearparadox
Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
CP 1100+
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get more stuff with the package now. Hence, "new".
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is new.

It used to be part of the Adventurer's Pack.

Now, they added more stuff to it that was previously sold separately like the mount, costume, and hat. So yes, its a new bundle on the Crown Store that's pretty distinct from how it was previously sold.

What's this, ZOS actually right about something for once?

Inconceivable!
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the OP means that it came out 3 months ago so it's hardly 'new'. So ZOS is wrong, which is quite conveivable. :tongue:

And yes they use the 'New' label rather liberally - more as a way to bump up select items on people's Crown screens rather than actually accurately indicate their 'new' status.

I get it if they want to highlight flash discounts in the Crown Store popups, or if they want to highlight temporary items (e.g. monster outfit for this month). But what the hell is the 'New' label doing next to a 3-month old bundle and a bunch of months-old Crafting Motifs that aren't even limited time? :wink: