The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVP (BG) kill in a maj?

Khatou
Khatou
✭✭✭✭
At first I was not a great pvp player on TESO, I started some time ago, well before the new maj and I must say that I found it rather nice, despite my level in this environment I could do some nice stuff especially as a werewolf player.

After ZOS has decided to make a new shift accompanying a new meta and it is me who do not understand anything is a *** maj, because I try anything, I get *** as ever it will have been possible to see I try everything by following what I see, right and left, it's just impossible I think it became a real shambles (it seems to play BFV, now on TESO ), between pets abused alive and damage as well as the "gank" really infamous (this thing should not exist, in my opinion) it really gives more pleasure to play in BG, sometimes it even gives more desire to play at game, I know that there is PVE, but I like being able to PVP time, except that it is really more possible ...

I understand that it allows to play a little more things or to use again the idea is good, but at stake the result has really become unpleasant to see confusing!
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maj? What?? Pets running around? Pets have been nerfed hard as heck. “At first ou were not a great pvp player?” If you stick to werewolf you probably still are not a good pvper cause you were just relying on some no skill werewolf cheese killing scrubs.

Instead of complaining without any coherence try to state what EXACTLY is bothering you at he moment and what you’re struggling with.
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    I either I can’t read or this makes no sense at all.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP I think maybe you should call an ambulance. You may be having a stroke.

Edit: I just noticed OP speaks French. Sorry if I bashed your 2nd language skills. Maybe try restating what you meant more carefully.
    Edited by Marcus684 on August 31, 2019 7:34PM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lulwat
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding PVP, it seems that a few classes/play-styles are "good" for a while, then other classes/play-styles are good. If one is willing, one would switch to play on another class or try another play-style. The current trend seems to be dots and purge.

adding- Knock-backs seem buffed (wrecking blow for example)
    Edited by Dojohoda on August 31, 2019 7:33PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This smells like google translate.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the word maj means update.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--