The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wasted houses with great potential

WildRaptorX
WildRaptorX
✭✭✭✭✭
I visited Tel Aruhn today and the small/medium houses there are so well extremely well designed.

I have played morrowind fully about 2 or 4 times since it’s launch in 2017 and I have never seen this interior before.

These houses go to waste since they have no quest attached to them and only one significant NPC lives in one of the houses.

Zos, can we not let houses with potential go to waste. It’s boring having 95% of houses in the game have a single NPC inside just to make the challenge of stealing harder. Even the people who designed these homes, their efforts have gone to waste as only 1% of people would have ever gone inside.

Please revise houses like this and sell them to us. Give us more variety.

Feel free to add any homes you’ve seen that have has potential.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even care what the OP is on about I'm just agreeing on principle. Because this game has tons of houses that could have easily have cloned interiors from neighboring homes (like the ones OP is mentioning) and that are inaccessible. And those could be sold for Crowns or gold.I would prefer both options, but whatever.