The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Content: New Girlfriend vs. Old Girlfriend w/ New Dress

Skoomah
Skoomah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
How about maintaining and increasing player engagement by generating net new content instead of shifting around existing content.

1. Fix game performance
2. Fix existing bugs
3. Create brand new content
4. Leave old content alone

Time for a new girlfriend ZOS. I’m done with the old one just putting on new dresses.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can feel someone is offended right now...
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sure that with new Bethesda's reputation and fact that each released new game in last year being an epic fail (at least in terms of perception by community), there will be demand for "new girlfriend"?
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You sure that with new Bethesda's reputation and fact that each released new game in last year being an epic fail (at least in terms of perception by community), there will be demand for "new girlfriend"?

I see what you’re saying. I’d rather get new Maps and Game Modes rather than constant changing of class, race, and gear metas because ZOS keeps churning existing content in the name of change for the sake of change.

Time is a finite resource, I’m of the opinion it would be better spent on Brand New Content vs changing up the old stuff.

At this rate, we won’t get a fully explored Tamriel until another 10 years.

Come out with 4 chapters a year ZOS instead of just 1. Let’s speed this up so we can get to other islands like Akavir.

Or how about make Skyrim a place we can go to and make the entire island a war zone with PvP enabled! Cyrodiil is getting old!

Next class should be Dovakin.
    Edited by Skoomah on August 31, 2019 12:48PM
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have played 5 years and asked about the same thing. They wont do it, thank god i uninstalled 2 weeks ago, i smoke 15 less a day now because of it. U should quit for a while too, they dont deserve u here
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoomah wrote: »

Or how about make Skyrim a place we can go to and make the entire island a war zone with PvP enabled! Cyrodiil is getting old!

...But you can go to Skyrim. Ever been to Eastmarch and The Rift? Those are areas in Skyrim.

And hell no to some lore-breaking Dovahkiin class.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see what you’re saying. I’d rather get new Maps and Game Modes rather than constant changing of class, race, and gear metas because ZOS keeps churning existing content in the name of change for the sake of change.

Time is a finite resource, I’m of the opinion it would be better spent on Brand New Content vs changing up the old stuff.

At this rate, we won’t get a fully explored Tamriel until another 10 years.

Come out with 4 chapters a year ZOS instead of just 1. Let’s speed this up so we can get to other islands like Akavir.

Oh I get it. I thought you were speaking about creating new TES MMORPG instead of ESO. Well, about speeding up, it's not so simple... if we'll look at Orsinium, Morrowind, Summerset, they all bring something new to the game... Eslweyr on the other hand is lacking in many things, and basically if you are not much into playing new class, your old characters receive nothing from it other then Sunspire. So I don't want Akavir made with depth of Elsweyr... I want Akavir which will be unique.
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a REAL girlfriend can fix your problem

90% guarantee you'll be busy enough

to stop arguing on forums...at least for

a few months =D
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....what even?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What color is the dress....
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What color is the dress....

Little Black number no doubt.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the game engine and mega servers are holding the game creators back. I starting to get that feeling because I can only guess why things are as they are while others are what they are.
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Time for a new girlfriend ZOS. I’m done with the old one just putting on new dresses.

Something tells me you haven't had very many successful long lasting relationships.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Something tells me you haven't had very many successful long lasting relationships.

Can’t take a joke I see...
    Edited by Skoomah on August 31, 2019 6:46PM
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t you like my new dress?? Does.... does my bum look big???