Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

NB Cloak - Blade of Woe unexpected behavior, intended or bug?

Major_Lag
Major_Lag
✭✭✭✭✭
I always have the strangest problems.

Recently I've started doing Sacraments on my new-ish NB alt, as well as woeblading random overland enemies just for fun.
While doing this, I've ran into some unexpected behavior when I use Cloak.

What I'm doing: Cloak (while NOT crouched) --> run behind enemy --> crouch --> try to woeblade enemy.

For some reason, doing things that way makes the Blade of Woe execute prompt not appear, even after waiting several seconds.
It looks like I have to crouch first, then stay in crouch all the time while approaching the enemy, which is stupid to say the least - the end result is the same, my character is stealthed and crouching in either case.

Is this, by any chance, something related to the relatively recent "can't interact with objects from stealth" bug introduced several weeks ago?