The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Volcanic Rune Knockup Needs To Go

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This morph is causing lots of issues. Not only is it just buggy and laggy in large battles, if placed in the doorway of a resource tower it can cause people to get knocked up into the structure and become stuck. The inscription also has a way of not appearing on the ground as well.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest detailing your experiences concerning the bugs and such so Zos can fix it. I would think fixing the actual issue is better than reducing effectiveness of skills since that can have a very negative impact on game play in the long run.

I am not arguing with you that there are issues. I am just suggesting a different course of action to fix the real problem.
  • WHYKNOTWHY
    WHYKNOTWHY
    ✭✭
    Nah, they should just fix the buggy bits you mention?....LOL
    What's that you say? No chance...
    Oh Zos
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I would suggest detailing your experiences concerning the bugs and such so Zos can fix it. I would think fixing the actual issue is better than reducing effectiveness of skills since that can have a very negative impact on game play in the long run.

I am not arguing with you that there are issues. I am just suggesting a different course of action to fix the real problem.

I did detail three issues, not much more I can say. When placed in the doorway of rss tower it knocks player up into the structure where they can get stuck and secondary the tune doesn’t always appear on the ground. The knock up seems unnecessary and just causes general bugginess.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    idk wrote: »

I did detail three issues, not much more I can say. When placed in the doorway of rss tower it knocks player up into the structure where they can get stuck and secondary the tune doesn’t always appear on the ground. The knock up seems unnecessary and just causes general bugginess.

You somewhat detailed one issue, when it is placed in doorways. Everything else is just generalizing.

But heck. I am not going to go back and forth over this. So have fun with however you want to reply.