The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Avid Boneyard - Buggy on Console

SneaK
SneaK
✭✭✭✭✭
50% of the time you enter your boneyard there is no prompt to hit the synergy.

I’ve tried on all type of terrain, looking at all types of angles and I cannot find a common issue. Just seems like it either wants to work or it doesn’t.

Anybody else having these issues?

Maybe change the effect to go off when entering your own boneyard? But that’d *** off the harmony folks I guess. I dunno, the skill isn’t working properly atm, for me anyway.
"IMO"
Aldmeri Dominion
Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
(+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So it does work 50% of the time though?

Can't have that! Devs are working on the issue - skill will be completely broken after next maintenance.
    Edited by Ectheliontnacil on August 31, 2019 6:56AM
  • RiskyChalice863
    RiskyChalice863
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I have the same issue. I want to create a build centered around it, but it’s too buggy to be worth it.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the first time I've heard you can take your own synergy.
    Not once have I ever seen the prompt.
    50% ? Make that 0% for me.
    (PS4 pro)

Seriously, up until this very moment I never knew this was a thing, because I've never seen it...😖

Sorry, I'm repeating myself....I'm just blown away.
    Broken indeed.
    Not too suprising though. Its coming to the point where the list of broken things is much longer than what isn't broken in this game.
    Can't even roll dodge properly anymore. Just does some weird block jump thing, even with a full bar of stamina.
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^
    Yeah what's with the roll dodge thing
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, seems it kinda puts itself to the list of utterly broken necro skills. Just like blastbones and syphon. Those been bugged since the start. And zos did not address any of it. They don't give a damn. Since you already paid for the class..