The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2019/08/30

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What is offered this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Blue Flame Brazier 5,000g
  2. Blue Crystal Spire 12,000g
  3. Blue Crystal Spire, Large 18,000g 
  4. Soul Gem, Great 20,000g
  5. Khajiit Path Marker, Lion 75,000g New

All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZpePx64.png
    aL4zh5l.png
    GN5APJB.png
    39Lvv86.png
    VeVFF2n.png
    RRWYDE1.png
    WqNgagM.png
    DnPZkVn.png
    aI6zRNT.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the fourth time that stupid cat model was used in a furniture item. So many models we completely lack access to, as per the huge thread in my signature, but no, devs went ahead and used the same model in no less than four different furniture items, most of which are achievement items, and now this luxury item as well. I swear, I am more and more convinced that the furniture team is completely detached from the reality of the game. Also, the rightmost model from Elsweyr is significantly lower in resolution than the others ...

ZazbPaE.jpg
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light:
    taVbGlf.png
    1V33l4N.png
    mPHNMNd.png
    YWhLkfz.png
    MuU7fio.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I use this SUPER Soul Gem to res in PvP xD
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    That's the fourth time that stupid cat model was used in a furniture item. So many models we completely lack access to, as per the huge thread in my signature, but no, devs went ahead and used the same model in no less than four different furniture items, most of which are achievement items, and now this luxury item as well. I swear, I am more and more convinced that the furniture team is completely detached from the reality of the game. Also, the rightmost model from Elsweyr is significantly lower in resolution than the others ...

ZazbPaE.jpg

Lions do sleep a lot, can't tell if that's a growl or a yawn
    Master Craftsman!
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZazbPaE.jpg

Could not agree more; the design is very much over-used. Definitely not impressed with the price, either; the Elsweyr Gazeebo was 100k, and it was a large, beautiful structure! But they want 75k for a rehashed statue because it comes with a brazier? Hard pass.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fmlvkJ9.jpg
    latest?cb=20171111083719
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZazbPaE.jpg

Could not agree more; the design is very much over-used. Definitely not impressed with the price, either; the Elsweyr Gazeebo was 100k, and it was a large, beautiful structure! But they want 75k for a rehashed statue because it comes with a brazier? Hard pass.

It’s just in game gold, Zos doesn’t care about in game gold. They want to pull as much of it as possible out of the game. Gold sinks don’t drain fast enough.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

ZazbPaE.jpg

It’s just in game gold, Zos doesn’t care about in game gold. They want to pull as much of it as possible out of the game. Gold sinks don’t drain fast enough.
    Well, yes, but they might want to consider releasing items that people will want to buy then :tongue:
    A copypasted statue for 75k ain't gonna drain nearly as much money as an actually useful and unique 20k item would.
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niiiice.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    max_only wrote: »

ZazbPaE.jpg

Well, yes, but they might want to consider releasing items that people will want to buy then :tongue:
    A copypasted statue for 75k ain't gonna drain nearly as much money as an actually useful and unique 20k item would.

If they want to do that.there are plenty of good suggestions out there.
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some nice stuff. :) Not sure I will buy that statue though since I can craft an almost identical one.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭

ZazbPaE.jpg

Thanks for putting them all in one pic. I was wonderimg if i needed that for my “abandoned necropolis of Catlantis“ but...meh.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 braziers and the cat statue and the large blue crystal. I have a touch of buyers remorse because of how much it cost and being unsure where to put them. I guess I could resell them but I might think more where to use them.

I like where I have the braziers but crystal is hard to place. I might use the cat statue in Moon Sugar Meadow or Jodes Embrace depending if I decide to get either of them. It's in Halls of the Lunar Champion so far.

Has anyone got the large blue crystal somewhere where it looks good? I have various other houses so suggestions are welcome.

I have put it on the broken ship at the top of the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto on the broken post as a light for now.
    Edited by TheImperfect on August 31, 2019 1:12PM
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    Has anyone got the large blue crystal somewhere where it looks good? I have various other houses so suggestions are welcome.

I put one of mine behind a waterfall to make the cascading water glow blue. But yeah, I bought too many of those things last time they were up and still haven’t found a spot for a couple of them.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

ZazbPaE.jpg

Ooh I can make a Voltron-themed house with that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUSpQW3zcUw
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad to see the blue crystals back! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »
    mrsrobot wrote: »

I put one of mine behind a waterfall to make the cascading water glow blue. But yeah, I bought too many of those things last time they were up and still haven’t found a spot for a couple of them.

those do work well for stuff like that.Used them to make it possible to walk on top of water.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the crystals are nice to create a larger one for the water area of moonsugar meadow.
    So bright that you can see it brightly from the other side of the compound.

And placed one in a hut.

QVSvk4j.png

4EMjOjO.png

xBTli2d.png

op0pdIU.png
    Edited by markulrich1966 on August 31, 2019 4:13PM
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ZazbPaE.jpg

It's a housing CATastrophe.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    But I need the path marker so badly... A little too expensive at the moment, though.