Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Level 3 farmers in LARGE NUMBERS, all over the place (this is on Xbox)!

Darth_Pinhead
Darth_Pinhead
✭✭
Are there any Zenimax enforcers who ban these people farming in the game, with totally random gamertags & player names (names like, "NFVVFNNFN")? I see these people ALL THE TIME! I wish I had the power to hit them with a weapon that would insta-kill their character, and ban them from the game. They're farming to make money to buy Guild Traders, for which they spend MILLIONS to be sure to get them every week. This is cheating, and it MUST be against the TOS.

How do we stop this? There's too many to simply report... but if I had the power to insta-kill their character and ban them from the game - even if only for a week... it would make it so they couldn't raise funds to overbid for Guild Traders!!
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably due to the base game being free for anyone to download/play until 2nd or 3rd of September, botters are probably taking advantage to create extra accounts.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Report a few and add in a comment that there are several more in the area. Usually the bots are grouped with each other. And yes, it's cheating, but in spite of having huge profits off this game Zenimax apparently cannot be bothered to hire game masters to deal with this problem so the process of dealing with them is unacceptably slow even if you do report them.
  • Darth_Pinhead
    Darth_Pinhead
    ✭✭
    bmnoble wrote: »
    Probably due to the base game being free for anyone to download/play until 2nd or 3rd of September, botters are probably taking advantage to create extra accounts.

Actually... this is ALL THE TIME! I only recently joined the forums, otherwise I would have mentioned this before. It probably happens MORE, when the base game is free... I haven't tracked their movements recently. I'll check this weekend!