Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

has anybody gotten santuary chest to drop ever?

XxXOMNIXxX
XxXOMNIXxX
Soul Shriven
i have ran about 100 plus BS 1 and 2 in the last few days i have have not seen sanctuary chest for myself or any of me 3 other players in the dungeons. not even once have i seen it. im begginging to think its bugged an unattainable anymore. would love to know if anybody has gotten any time lately or else it might be bugged.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I’ve run BC1 or 2 for the same number of times for the Sanctuary Resto staff but haven’t been able to get it. I know it exists because some of my friends has one from previous runs with others. Just bad RNG, and now I don’t feel so bad because I know I’m not alone :)
    Edited by Ashtaris on September 2, 2019 4:15PM
  • phuein
    phuein
    ✭✭
    RNG is broken game-wide. I do have that item, though.

Author of beloved and rejuvenated addons:

ShowMount            • PvP FPS 2018

Notebook 2018        • Junkee 2018

BestFriends 2018      • New Addon