Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Getting Deconstruction Message from research?

Dracoqueen
Dracoqueen
✭✭
Anyone else getting the message "Deconstruction did not give any mats" whenever you submit a piece of equipment for research? This has appeared after the latest patch
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting it as well. Shows up in the upper right corner when researching an item
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Thorvik_Tyrson
    Thorvik_Tyrson
    ✭✭✭
    I see it when I am doing my enchanting daily writ. I am using 2 mods for enchanting. I do not see it on the other crafting benches.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Researched a ring last night and got the message: "This item had nothing of value" or something similar to that. It wasn't the default "Deconstruction yielded nothing of use" or whatever it says when you decon 0-value stuff or items way over your character level.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracoqueen wrote: »
    Anyone else getting the message "Deconstruction did not give any mats" whenever you submit a piece of equipment for research? This has appeared after the latest patch

Yes, every time. I wasn’t sure whether it only started appearing since the patch or if I’d just not noticed before.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    Dracoqueen wrote: »

Yes, every time. I wasn’t sure whether it only started appearing since the patch or if I’d just not noticed before.

Vsame here. While I may have ,missed it earlier I feel the it is present enough that I should have notucedot earlier, but I only recall seeing it with U23. No addons, so it's nothing to do with that.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I queued some stuff for research and don't remember seeing this.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to see this message often when I was pursuing research on all my characters a couple years ago.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UDigofO.jpg

Upper right hand corner. Started with U23
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points