Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Obligatory Snipe Glitch Post

ZarkingFrued
ZarkingFrued
✭✭✭✭✭
Ps4 Na, been playing the new patch most of the evening. Anyone else noticing that the snipe healthbar desync glitch seems to be happening more again? It's like last patch it wasnt as bad, but this patch I'm dying to what appears to be one executioner until I review my recap, and see someone was (as usual) hiding in cloak and sniping
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play solo every evening, and have for years. Hearing that snipe now sound raises the hair on my neck 😂. I instantly know then that my healthbar now has a 50% chance of not functioning correctly, and sure enough I regularly go from 90% health to zero in a millisecond on a near max resist 3k impen pvp build lol. That's the counterplay we're left with, overheal to try to stay on top. I swear if I heard that sound at my job irl I'd flip a dodge roll across my desk, and start trying to shield up. Please fix it big brother ZOS
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The snipe sound even plays before you're dead from the 4+ snipes? How lucky! :trollface:

I think it is just more snipers and not that the desync was ever better. I think people heard SNIPE BUFFEDDDD and not "by 9%".
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Desyncs are definitely an issue again. This time it seems to have something to do with having heavy dot damage and then a big instant hit. Ballista ult was doing it most consistently but they said they fixed it. But still I’m getting it from the Templar ult and other things. It’s hard to say. I know I’ve caused others to desync with Onslaught as well.
    Edited by Vapirko on August 28, 2019 4:01AM
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So pretty much everyone is just gonna ignore this, huh? Guess there's no point pandering to Forumblades. This is just game breaking, and there are to many good games to play out there to stick around and wait another 3 months for ZOS to release another BS patch that has lame content and absolutely no fixes.
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe bugs have been ignored for years. Why would anyone suddenly expect this to change?
  • zDan
    zDan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup somehow snipe is even more broken than normal. I'm running into constant desyncs which is making cyro unplayable. Look how ridiculous this desync is...
    https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/zdan/video/78646831
    zDan - Xbox EU/NA

I specialize in solo PvP on every class in the game,
    be sure to check out my YouTube for several 1vX and build videos!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkrJ3K68GHLn2-HgHjITsA
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »
    Snipe bugs have been ignored for years. Why would anyone suddenly expect this to change?

I dont expect it to change. I expect this game to get progressively worse for anyone who is not a new player in a 24 man group
    Edited by ZarkingFrued on August 29, 2019 3:25AM
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 Na, been playing the new patch most of the evening. Anyone else noticing that the snipe healthbar desync glitch seems to be happening more again? It's like last patch it wasnt as bad, but this patch I'm dying to what appears to be one executioner until I review my recap, and see someone was (as usual) hiding in cloak and sniping

delete snipe