The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/NA/TRADE/Family-Oriented] LF Active Players, Noobs and Re-boots to Join an Old Small Guild

TechnoDreamVision
TechnoDreamVision
✭✭✭
Looking for a guild that has good vibes and cool members. Trans-Tamriel Trade n Aid Guild is a guild for you. T3A Guild was created a few months after game’s launch (2014); so many of its old guard are over CP400. Current members include several 9-traits master crafters, award winning housing decorators, and experienced BG/PVE/PVP participants. Crafters, are you tired of running all over to do your master writs? T3A Guild's island has all the sets in the game in one place! It, also, has all the Mundus stones, training dummies, and transmuting station. This guild offer access to the public trader in Summerset, free research traits for beginning crafters, Discord, free WW and VAMP bites, combat tips and more. Its alliance is Aldmeri Dominion. Players are most active in evenings hours Eastern-Standard-Time. For invite, simply search for Trans-Tamriel Trade n Aid in Guild Finder; highlight Trading and make sure check the box HAS TRADER in Filters: section. Or you can send your ESO user name in a message to me (click my avatar) so I can send a an invite. Thanks.
Edited by TechnoDreamVision on August 31, 2019 11:16AM