Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dawnbreaker should cost 175 ultimate.

Baphomet
Baphomet
✭✭✭✭✭
Yeah, I use it...a lot! But I still have to say, from an objective perspective, this ultimate is still too good for its cost.

It ought to be given the same treatment as soul assault. A little less effective and an increase in cost.

10% damage reduction and a 175 cost would probably make it balanced - definately more balanced.
- The Psijic Order
- TKO
- Dominant Dominion
- The Noore
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, It has a cast time now, and thats a big nerf.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »

Well most ultimate have cast times now, but I do see a lot less DBs being used.
  • kollege14a5
    kollege14a5
    ✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker isnt hitting half of the time even tho the enemy is standing right in front of you. So I would say decrease cost to 62,5 Ult to make up for the buggy cast time. Ty np.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NERF EVERYTHING EVEN THE THINGS THAT ALREADY GOT NERFED
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NERF THE GAME NOW, oh wait the performance is nerf the game....

DB dude really.....
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baphomet wrote: »
    Yeah, I use it...a lot! But I still have to say, from an objective perspective, this ultimate is still too good for its cost.

It ought to be given the same treatment as soul assault. A little less effective and an increase in cost.

10% damage reduction and a 175 cost would probably make it balanced - definately more balanced.

Until they completely fix all the issues this ultimate has like not hitting people directly in front of you or just completely disappearing because there is a slight elevation difference, leave it alone.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Stam builds don't want "nerfed" Dawnbreaker anymore, can we please have the Magicka version back?
    *crickets*
    Yeah, that's what I thought.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Stam builds don't want "nerfed" Dawnbreaker anymore, can we please have the Magicka version back?
    *crickets*
    Yeah, that's what I thought.

HTn2C6H.gif
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All about Onslaught now so lol nice try. If you ain't bonking people you ain't playing stam right.
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, meteor could use a small damage buff or cost reduction though.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »

So does soul tether now, 0.5 sec cast time and 150 cost aoe ult with a stun.

Nerf everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EU | PC
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    NERF EVERYTHING EVEN THE THINGS THAT ALREADY GOT NERFED

#sorcs
  • zDan
    zDan
    ✭✭✭✭
    good one
    zDan - Xbox EU/NA

I specialize in solo PvP on every class in the game,
    be sure to check out my YouTube for several 1vX and build videos!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXkrJ3K68GHLn2-HgHjITsA
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of nerfing db to soul assault level (ie into uselessness) why don’t we buff soul assault up to the point where it is a competitive equivalent to db

Don’t actually see many dbs now a days with onslaught being a thing...
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
  • RighteousBacon
    RighteousBacon
    ✭✭✭✭
    _Ahala_ wrote: »
    Instead of nerfing db to soul assault level (ie into uselessness) why don’t we buff soul assault up to the point where it is a competitive equivalent to db

Dood get outta here with this. Soul Assault is the only uncounterable ult in the game. It’s zergling’s #1 tool for killing X’ers. If it gets buffed in ANY way it also needs to be interruptible again.

This ability is the single greatest example of the problems with this game. If something can’t be countered it shouldn’t be in the game.

Ik someone is gonna be like “just line of sight it L2P” but that’s a sorry excuse. Because one stun while this ability is on you on any character with less than 28k resistances and you’re toast.

Blocking is all that works outside of LoS rn but when you’re outnumbered that runs your stam to 20% from full no matter your build.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    _Ahala_ wrote: »

Dood get outta here with this. Soul Assault is the only uncounterable ult in the game. It’s zergling’s #1 tool for killing X’ers. If it gets buffed in ANY way it also needs to be interruptible again.

This ability is the single greatest example of the problems with this game. If something can’t be countered it shouldn’t be in the game.

Ik someone is gonna be like “just line of sight it L2P” but that’s a sorry excuse. Because one stun while this ability is on you on any character with less than 28k resistances and you’re toast.

Blocking is all that works outside of LoS rn but when you’re outnumbered that runs your stam to 20% from full no matter your build.

The fact that you say it can't be countered and then later go on to explain the counters yourself, really makes you look like an idiot.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NERF ME!!
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerf nerf whiners.