The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is everyone really okay with the 7 Day having stingy rewards compared to the 30 day?

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
30 Day winning Alliance gets about 30,000g and other loot whereas the 7 Day is just 4k and a geode. I make more gold in a day doing crafting writs. :/ Was even a little proud of myself this week pushing to 9th on the board in Yol but there's no lucrative point to being top 10. Most of the top 10 are boosters anyway.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m good.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personal preference I guess.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    An increase to the 7-day rewards could lure more people in there. Which might balance out population between campaigns and improve performance.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get closer to 19k when my alliance wins the 30 day, not 30k.

There's a more accurate comparison of end-of-campaign rewards here: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Campaigns

I don't particularly care if the 7 day gets more rewards, or even the 30 day campaign. It'd be cool to get a greater reward for our efforts.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    An increase to the 7-day rewards could lure more people in there. Which might balance out population between campaigns and improve performance.

I don't think it will. Not without being largely in favor of the 7 day. The main reason is that the 30 day is the only campaign with consistent population. There aren't enough people playing PvP round the clock to provide that to another campaign. So people who want to play off hours to avoid the lag and massive zergs, and those of us who play from a different time zone will always stick to the 30 day CP campaign because that's the only place you can find fights almost 24 hours a day.

Edited by Vapirko on August 25, 2019 2:29AM
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it should remain the same. You have to wait 30 days to get your rewards from the a 30 day server.
    A 7day you can almost get 5x rewards in the time it takes 30 to get one.

I understand what you are trying to accomplish, but pvp pop is not in a good state.
    They honestly should go to 1 cp camp and 1 no cp camp. Do away with the rest, including under 50.