Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crash PC NA Disappointing

Alaf
Alaf
✭✭
288oaiomoj44.png
b9j9ktsh1d3c.png
uznllxj9ms04.png

Good night, Zenimax.
After today early update, the game continues to crash in cirodyl. I was playing the 30 days campain and the game stop working. I have played all day PvE, like i usualy do every day, and then i use to go to PvP at night. Before the att of these weekes, this wasnt happening, and the PvP was ok.
I hope you can solve this problem soon, please.... I would like to play calm again.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_BillE
Edited by Alaf on August 23, 2019 10:09PM
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was crashing over and over .....and over. Just wanna pvp without crashing but that is obviously too much to ask.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Alaf

The server crash issue over the past week should now be resolved with the latest update. If you're still experiencing crashes while in Cyrodiil, please let us know what troubleshooting you've tried so far and your current PC specifications.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Alaf

The server crash issue over the past week should now be resolved with the latest update. If you're still experiencing crashes while in Cyrodiil, please let us know what troubleshooting you've tried so far and your current PC specifications.

@ZOS_BillE it is not fixed and still happening, even as recent as last night for me. And we are crashing directly to the Desktop with no crash report available to fill out. Please stop being naive and actually listen to us as players when we say we are crashing even AFTER the emergency patch.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE hasn’t happened since the update. Fingers crossed lol
  • Alaf
    Alaf
    ✭✭
    It's the same way even fengrush crashed live yesterday with the hammer.

complicated I played good before these updates now game already thinking it will crash some time

@ZOS_BillE

Gtx 1080 ti 11G
    16g Ram
    i5 6400
    SSD Sandisk 500g