Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

White screen disconnect in Cyro Kaal NA massive problem

Cavedog
Cavedog
✭✭✭✭✭
Beginning with last weeks patch I began having white screen disconnects, but the addition of today's patch made the issue much, much worse. Now every 30 minutes or so I get a white screen of death and have to relog. It's more frequent when there are a bunch of people around, but it just happened while I was solo in stealth and talking on the phone with nobody around, not even npc's too.

ZOS, can you PLEASE, PLEASE put some time and effort into fixing your PvP servers? Please.
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three more white screen disconnects since making the original post.

.....come on ZOS.......we do pay for better than this.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS....does...not....care....

They are a sub-standard development company that has traded integrity for greed, as with most corporate entities. Sorry that you're having these issues - I am console and am NOT looking forward to this patch.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since there are multiple discussions ongoing about crashes while in combat, we will be closing this thread. We are currently investigating this issue which is affecting both PC-EU and PC-NA servers. You can continue the discussion in the thread linked below.

I keep crashing to desktop in Cyrodiil...
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.