Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question for those who own an Xbox Elite controller

kts
kts
✭✭✭
Does increasing joystick sensitivity in the accessories app increase camera sensitivity when looking around in first/third person mode ingame? I am thinking of picking one up for this very reason. Anyone know?

Best Answer

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kts wrote: »
    Does increasing joystick sensitivity in the accessories app increase camera sensitivity when looking around in first/third person mode ingame? I am thinking of picking one up for this very reason. Anyone know?

Yes, but not that you'll notice with the abysmal performance of the game.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

Answer ✓
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run mine on normal and do not see much difference, but haven't played with the adjustments to see if anything else helps.

You may want to wait on purchasing the current elite controller. The elite controller series 2 will be released on 11/04, which is available for pre-order for $179.99 (MSRP).......

Microsoft says 30 new ways to play like a pro. One of the enhancements is the adjustable-tension thumbsticks, you can set these on the the controller along with software. Other upgrades are it can also support three profiles (versus 2), three settings for the triggers (versus 2), charging in the case, etc ...... the only downfall I see is it has an internal battery, not sure if this means there is no way to change/replace the battery or use third-party battery.

Here is a link to the E3 2019 announcement from June 09 ....... Clicky Link to New Elite Series 2 Controller

Edited by Balibe on August 18, 2019 2:17AM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it doesnt make a huge difference but as @Balibe said hold off until november for new elite
  • kts
    kts
    ✭✭✭
    cool thanks guys
  • SoftcoverGore47
    Do yourself a favor and buy the elite controller at Best Buy, along with their 2 year extended warranty. I thinks its $25 or $30. The elite controllers have a deserved reputation for failing/breaking. One of the buttons on my elite controller (I forget which one) became very intermittent just short of having it a year. Took it back to BB, walked out with a brand new elite controller a few minutes later. My only cost was purchasing a new extended warranty for the new controller. Did'nt even need the receipt, they looked it up from my phone number. Other than that, I love it. Tried using my old controller once, that lasted about 2 minutes before I went back to the elite. Once you go elite, you won't go back.
    XBX1 NA
    MAG DK
    CP 810
  • HoustonHeart
    Hold off for the new one which I hope solves some issues with some games. Some of the features can backfire on you especially in ESO and some first person shooters. .

Twice both of mine went haywire in the load menu and one deleted a character, it happened again and all triggers went back and forth, luckily on a mule. I since stopped using it and cleared the settings.

Once in awhile you will have auto misfires on targets you do not want to target, not great for dungeons.

It doesn't happen all the time but when it does, it annoying.

The new model is supposed to address the issues.