The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Okay ZOS...I’ve waited long enough...

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
Please for the love of the Nine allow me to have the NPC from Daggerfall as a prisoner in my house! The one that always says “Welcome to the bank of Daggerfall”. All I want to do is torture this annoying NPC! Waterboarding, fire pit, etc something!
Edited by DUTCH_REAPER on August 16, 2019 10:02PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can’t do that. Not with all of that uncertainty in Belkarth these days. Besides, do you know how long I’ve been looking for you?

Five Fold Venerations
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please for the love of the Nine allow me to have the NPC from Daggerfall as a prisoner in my house! The one that always says “Welcome to the bank of Daggerfall”. All I want to do is torture this annoying NPC! Waterboarding, fire pit, etc something!

The most irritating NPC in the game, yes.

Turn your sound off.

• StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No WAY. Way worse is all the uncertainty in Belkarth. I mean, someone will be along eventually. Unless you cry yourself a way out of Craglorn. But I prefer the Cold moon Inn to the sober Nord, it's much more rustic. *dies*
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *summons @Saucy_Jack *
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still remember when her dialogue was twice as long, and I miss it.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *summons @Saucy_Jack *

NOOOOOOO NOT THE DAGGERFALL BANKER

*dies*
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HALT! I was sent for you! Is it true, Niedras? A thief?!

Maybe he knows this other thief. The Wood Elf known as Finedrin has been found guilty of the following crimes: Stealing rotten tomatoes and other refuse from stablemaster Semiral's midden-heap, Dumping said refuse on the head of the Altmer commander, Faruin during his visit to the clanmother, And finally, knocking over the cart of Atrius the merchant while attempting to avoid capture. For all of these crimes, this one sentences him to the stocks until such time as he shows proper repentance!

Also have you heard? Some stranger saved King Casimir's life!

I have a prisoncell that fits them perectly.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!