The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Werewolf Healing

Lord_Eomer
Lord_Eomer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
With latest patch, Werewolf healing is pretty much nerf!

More WW builds are now stacking Health Recovery for self healing.

Seducer set got buff with latest patch, is anyone using Seducer set for WW heals?
Edited by Lord_Eomer on August 16, 2019 9:32AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I´ve never seen or heard about anyone with a competitive build running Seducer on a werewolf in PvP. The main reason for this is fairly simple = You lose too much damage by doing so.

If you want to be able to sustain the self-heal in Scalebreaker you need about 2k+ effective magicka recovery. And if you want to use your heal more than twice sitting close to a 18-20k+ magicka pool is more or less mandatory.

My advice:
    If you want to PvP as a werewolf this patch, get 3-4 other werewolfs and a pocket healer. Solo werewolf is more or less extinct. There´re a few setups that works but they require some heavy investments.......
  • cmvet
    cmvet
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Eomer wrote: »
    With latest patch, Werewolf healing is pretty much nerf!

More WW builds are now stacking Health Recovery for self healing.

Seducer set got buff with latest patch, is anyone using Seducer set for WW heals?

And if you have ever played a health recovery ww build, you will know they don't work that well in PVP unless you go tanky with little to no dps. Why be able to survive, but never be able to kill anything? People learn to ignore you very quickly. Or as any pvp player knows, just cc the ww until they are out of stam, then blast away.

As qbiken said, I think solo ww play in pvp is going to be extinct in buildbreaker patch.
    Edited by cmvet on August 17, 2019 4:46AM
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before the patch I used to run desert rose + dmg heavy set (7th) + zaan in BGs, and it used to work better for me, compared to health regen builds.

I’m not sure if it can work now, are the nerfs that bad?
    Edited by Neloth on August 17, 2019 5:09AM
  • cmvet
    cmvet
    ✭✭✭
    Neloth wrote: »
    are the nerfs that bad?

um, yeah, the changes to ww are gonna hurt. I do believe the ww heal becomes the second highest cost skill in the game come buildbreaker update while also healing for significantly less.
    Edited by cmvet on August 17, 2019 5:17AM
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <-- waiting for a patch that will fix the ww nerf to make ww viable again

Edited by SosRuvaak on August 17, 2019 6:53AM
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    I´ve never seen or heard about anyone with a competitive build running Seducer on a werewolf in PvP. The main reason for this is fairly simple = You lose too much damage by doing so.

If you want to be able to sustain the self-heal in Scalebreaker you need about 2k+ effective magicka recovery. And if you want to use your heal more than twice sitting close to a 18-20k+ magicka pool is more or less mandatory.

My advice:
    If you want to PvP as a werewolf this patch, get 3-4 other werewolfs and a pocket healer. Solo werewolf is more or less extinct. There´re a few setups that works but they require some heavy investments.......

I just don’t understand. There’s only 5-10 werewolves on the server who actually know what the hell they’re doing and actually pose a threat in PvP. But ZOS spends so much time nerfing the damn thing each patch because the entire community refuses to learn how to counter werewolves...
  • cmvet
    cmvet
    ✭✭✭
    Skoomah wrote: »

My advice:

I just don’t understand. There’s only 5-10 werewolves on the server who actually know what the hell they’re doing and actually pose a threat in PvP. But ZOS spends so much time nerfing the damn thing each patch because the entire community refuses to learn how to counter werewolves...

As a WW pvp-er, I told others how to counter me, yet it seems nobody listens. Immobilize>attack>immobilize>attack>immobilize>attack. Very simple rotation ;) I guess I don't worry about posting it in here because I know non-WW players don't come into this thread, instead they just go and make other posts about how OP WW are performing for a 5 skill bar with no ultimate.
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cmvet wrote: »

My advice:

As a WW pvp-er, I told others how to counter me, yet it seems nobody listens. Immobilize>attack>immobilize>attack>immobilize>attack. Very simple rotation ;) I guess I don't worry about posting it in here because I know non-WW players don't come into this thread, instead they just go and make other posts about how OP WW are performing for a 5 skill bar with no ultimate.

Maybe I’m getting too bent out of shape over a video game but I’m sick and tired of the constant nerfs and dumbing down of the game to accomadate people who refuse to gain the experience necessary to learn how to play and counter!
    Edited by Skoomah on August 19, 2019 12:28AM
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

My advice:

When we see Icy warden , what we do is run :D
  • cmvet
    cmvet
    ✭✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »

My advice:

When we see Icy warden , what we do is run :D

Lol, yeah, permafrost and gripping shards are a ***, worse if they run a frost staff too :)
  • cmvet
    cmvet
    ✭✭✭

My advice:

Maybe I’m getting too bent out of shape over a video game but I’m sick and tired of the constant nerfs and dumbing down of the game to accomadate people who refuse to gain the experience necessary to learn how to play and counter!

Preaching to the quire man.....