The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trials: what dps classes are performing well in trials as far as damage dealing?

wishlist14
wishlist14
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't do parses and I don't do vet trials but I still would like to know what DD classes are viable this patch, it makes it easier to just make sure they get the gear and I can farm trials on them if that makes sense. I'm not doing vet trials yet but do want to one day move on from normal trials.

I feel that if a certain class is performing better then why not focus on that class this patch since it will help add that lil bit of dps then I'm helping the group out.
thanks for your replies in advance.
there have been a variety of opinions about the meta …...I really don't want to call it the meta since I don't do vet trials but in a way that is what I'm leaning towards...what is the meta dps class or classes atm?
  • Isojukka
    Isojukka
    ✭✭✭
    Stamcro? Isn't that cheese now?
    Eso since Xbox launch and switched over to pc 1/2019.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just necro. Stam or mag. Whatever you prefer. Mag one is strong too now.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Every single class is viable. While there is a meta, you can still take any class into a vet trial. There are certain classes at the very top (Stamcro, Stamsorc, Magplar, Magsorc) and others at the bottom (MagDK, Magden, Magcro), but that really only matters if you are pushing for leaderboard scores. If you only care about clearing the content then it doesn't matter which class you pick since all of them can easily hit 45k+ DPS, and those numbers will allow you to clear any content.

An exception would be for something like vCR+3 and vAS+2. In those trials being a range DPS is preferable so usually mag DPS are used there. However, it is still possible to take bow/bow stamina builds in those to allow you to be ranged.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    Every single class is viable. While there is a meta, you can still take any class into a vet trial. There are certain classes at the very top (Stamcro, Stamsorc, Magplar, Magsorc) and others at the bottom (MagDK, Magden, Magcro), but that really only matters if you are pushing for leaderboard scores. If you only care about clearing the content then it doesn't matter which class you pick since all of them can easily hit 45k+ DPS, and those numbers will allow you to clear any content.

An exception would be for something like vCR+3 and vAS+2. In those trials being a range DPS is preferable so usually mag DPS are used there. However, it is still possible to take bow/bow stamina builds in those to allow you to be ranged.

Thank you.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamcro. Everything else is pretty level, give or take a little spread, but Stamcro is WAAAAYYYY overpowered, and it's the only thing we're allowed to bring into sweaty raids now, outside of support.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • SvariBK
    SvariBK
    ✭✭
    This patch its ofc necro both mag and Stam, Stam being the strongest. But magDK is very strong too just the lack of range is annoying. And magplar performs well for range. If you just wanna play for clears you can play what you want if you wanna get into endgame raiding/score pushing, you should have a stamcro and Stamnb on hand, and if you go into vCr or vas you probably want sth magicka based
    BK-22 PC EU Player
    Tank & DD