The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AwesomeGuildStore Lag

hamgatan
hamgatan
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this is a common issue but there were some changes to AwesomeGuildStore in my absence from the game that seem to have degraded performance issues.

I did update it with the latest version (in Minion), but it still seems.... shaky?

I get the Activity Queued thing at the bottom when you search for a specific item, and you have to wait as it parses every page looking for your item (some kind of spam/flood trigger protection I'm assuming), but what I don't get is how the results can be extremely hit and miss.

For example - I can let a search run its entire course, through ten to twenty pages of Activity Queued. And not come up with an item I know is there (Like if i jump onto TTC webpage and search, something posted 15 mins ago.. I go great and head for that GT). Yet if i remove all the filters / clear the search again.. and filter by other criteria, the item will pop up and i can purchase it (albeit there's a tremendous amount of lag when that happens)

Am I the only one experiencing these issues/ instability with the addon?

PC / NA - 1500 CP
L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only get this problem if I'm in crowded areas. Sometimes the game needs ages to show items then, but also without AwesomeGuildStore.
    Edited by Baertram on August 15, 2019 1:15PM
  • girlpoison
    girlpoison
    ✭✭✭
    The issue started when they updated the guild store's default UI to include more filters and better search functionality. I experience the same "hanging" searches where it queries for what I want and never pulls results, even when I have MM and ASG turned off. So it's probably not the add on and just the way the game filters the guild store. :(
    PC/NA @Scarlett - GM of East Empire Trading Co & West Empire Trading Co