The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Perfect Statue to cover the Altars in the HotLC

chuck-18_ESO
chuck-18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I finally found the perfect statue to cover those gaudy stone altars in the HotLC! Not only are they the perfect size AND thematically appropriate, but the latter is doubly true for me since my Hall is a temple/crypt! And they're only 15k from the achievement vendor in Grahtwood! I am heckin' pleased, and I figured I'd share for anyone else that hates those stone altars.
gqjtad7cid0g.jpg

4bx74tbkf18m.jpg

The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can also make identical ones, only in Elsweyr stone, via the plan from the writ voucher vendor.

They may be a bit bigger though, I'm not sure?
    Edited by Tigerseye on August 17, 2019 11:11PM