The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Useless sets ADD-ON

Sergg007
Sergg007
✭✭✭✭
Is there a mod that marks totally useless sets as crap. I just want deconstruct them, and I'm not interested why exactly they are useless.
Edited by Sergg007 on August 14, 2019 7:55PM
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless I'm not understanding you correctly, "useless" is a relevant term. Useless to who? Some people think certain sets are trash that others don't. Eah set has an intended purpose, and sets that aren't BiS now might be in a future update, or still worth holding onto.

You need to decide for yourself what sets are trash to you.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Sergg007
    Sergg007
    ✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    Eah set has an intended purpose

Yes indeed, purpose wasting my time.

We don't play a game, instead we rake a ton of crap

Edited by Sergg007 on August 14, 2019 8:36PM
  • girlpoison
    girlpoison
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info266-JunkBuster.html

You will have to manually add what sets you want to mark as junk and then they will appear in the junk tab of your inventory instead of in the armor/weapon tab. You can also set this add on to automatically vend junk, meaning when you interact with a merchant it will sell everything marked as junk for you.
    PC/NA @Scarlett - GM of East Empire Trading Co & West Empire Trading Co
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sergg007 wrote: »
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    Eah set has an intended purpose

Yes indeed, purpose wasting my time.

We don't play a game, instead we rake a ton of crap

A BiS tank set is trash for a dps and vice versa. So it's possible that omething is worthless to you and good for someone else. Not to mention different playstyles...
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some sets are definitely just garbage or not really worth having and always have been. Do be careful though. When I was new at this game I deleted a lot of stuff that wasn’t currently worth using but that later on became good due to changes. My advice is that if you have to delete sets that look like that present decent bonuses but don’t make much sense at the time, get rid of the armor but keep any good weapons or jewelry as those are often the most difficult to come by. Armor is generally easier to farm.