Maintenance for the week of August 26:
• PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – August 26, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
[REQUEST]: Reset number to craft to zero between items
I like the efficiency now available with the ability to craft, deconstruct and refine a large quantity at once but I think some of the defaults could be improved to prevent unintentional use of items and resources. I do appreciate that there is a pop-up confirmation when I select a number of items to deconstruct.
Edited by ErinM31 on August 15, 2019 2:43AM
Two changes I would like to see:
1) The default for refining and crafting should always be minimum and 1, respectively. It’s great to have the option to do everything at once, but it should always be a conscious choice and not by accident.
2) Please reset the number of items to craft to 1 once I change to a different item and especially when I move to a different crafting station! I was quite surprised to find that I’d unintentionally crafted several clothing pieces each when I moved to the clothing station after crafting several rings at the jewelry station.