Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I bought skillpoints for a char from crown shop without getting anything

VolkerD
VolkerD
Soul Shriven
So, yesterday, I bought from crown shop for three zones the skyshard achievement. I did that before and it worked.

Yesterday, though, it didn't. I didn't get any skillpoint for my char. Instead, in those three zones, there are no more skyshards to get. So I lost a few crowns, didn't get what I paid for, and lost even the ability to collect those skyshards for my char.

My question is: What should I do? Has anyone experienced the same? Is it a bug? Where should I complain?

I'm the EU server, my game is in german.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming what you have done is bought a zone with 1 sky shard remaining that you could have just collected. Therefore you wouldn't have got any skill points but instead completed the zone and got the achievement. I'm betting if you look you will have increased your skyshard count but not skill point count
  • VolkerD
    VolkerD
    Soul Shriven
    No, before I bought it I've looked at the number of collected skyshards. In one zone, I had none collected, in the other two just one each. From what I calculated I should have gotten 15 skill points.

I checked three times before buying how many skyshards i had collected in each zone, because it is clear that you can only get skill points for skyshards not collected in that zone. I used the addon "Ulrichs Fähigkeitspunkt Finder" to see in which zones I had collected the least amount of skyshards. After that, I used the addon "SkyShards" to look into the zone to verify the information and counted the shards not found.

Now, according to Ulrich's addon, I have collected all shards in that three zones, plus, I don't see any skyshards left when I use the addon "SkyShard". What I haven't done is to go to the location and to take look if the skyshard is gone.

In coldharbour, for example, there are skyshards located in a sector my char still can't reach.

In the meantime, I tried to submit a support ticket. I can login everywhere, but not on the support page. They suggest "account restoration", but on that page it failed, too. I don't know why I should restore an account that is working just fine anyway.

So, I can't submit a support ticket. Don't tell me, please, that I should create a ticket for that second problem...
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭
    I had problems with the Support page also.
    Until after some serious searching with Google i found a solution that worked for me.
    Whitelisting 'help.elderscrollsonline.com' in Ad-Block Plus

So, if u use ABP, try that.
  • VolkerD
    VolkerD
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I use ABP, so this is a good suggestion.

Unfortunately, I still can't login. :(
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VolkerD wrote: »
    Yes, I use ABP, so this is a good suggestion.

Unfortunately, I still can't login. :(

You can put in a help ticket (NOT a BUG ticket) in-game. That will create a support ticket just as if you had entered one on the support website.
    In the EN version of the game we have an "Ask for Help" option right under "Feedback / Bug"