The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tank / 1 hand & shield morphs

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭

Thoughts on the new morph options?

Ransack (major fracture + minor protection) vs Pierce Armor (major fracture & major breach)

I'm torn... minor protection is sweet. I normally slot the Psajic ulti on back bar, but now the protection is available for 15seconds...
but major breach..(dungeons..) do other people in the group normally bring major breach?
does tank need to bring it?
what about solo vMa is it a must have?
Which did you choose and why?

Deep Slash (AoE snare + AoE minor maim) vs Heroic Slash (gain minor heroisim ulti gen)
Again, a tough decision... with the new Deep Slash, I could drop the talons spam for something else...
Which did you choose and why?

I was studying an online build for DK solo vMA (Power Slam build) and I realized hhhmm, why not just put sword & shield on both bars?
I can now do more damage and have great protection and...

And then I thought, well if I do that... what about this set?

Knight-Errant's Mail

LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160

(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
(5 items) Adds 200 Weapon Damage to your One Hand and Shield abilities. When you use a One Hand and Shield ability, you heal for 1337 Health.

Any thoughts?
Is this set now a real option for vMa or maybe vet dungeons as either a tank(?) or dps(?)
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Unable to edit post: one more question about the new Heavy Armor skills

both morphs snare you for 65%
    One decreases cost of break free while the other increases the amount you can block.

For PvE which dungeons or fights would you say, "oh I need to slot this skill"?
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unable to edit post:
    In case it helps, you can but the 'cog' icon isn't where you were probably expecting it to be, for the first post in a thread it's at the top of the page to the right of the thread title.

Edited by KerinKor on August 14, 2019 1:51PM
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Unable to edit post:
    In case it helps, you can but the 'cog' icon isn't where you were probably expecting it to be, for the first post in a thread it's at the top of the page to the right of the thread title.

Outrageous!!!
    I never knew that.....
    Thanks!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've got another 5 days to respec for free at the respec shrine, @TankHealz2015.

So, use that time to try out both skills in your playstyle ... to see what works best.