The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Being pulled out of stealth

Fawn4287
Fawn4287
✭✭✭✭✭
I am using shadow cloak on a nightblade however the twilight matriarch pet continues to follow me and often its zap attack pulls me out of stealth and hits me, I am often pulled out of stealth by staff light attacks (more noticeably lightning staff) the same strange way, in cloak, in stealth, no AOEs no inner light, no piercing mark, no detect pots
  • playnox
    playnox
    ✭✭
    Cloak is totally broken, it pulls you out of stealth by any channeled attack Or dot - reported this multiple times... ZOS will never fix this, they don't care (better find something else to play)