Maintenance for the week of August 19:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Outfit style - No armor

lednewuchiha
I was wondering my self if ZOS plan in future to put an outfit as empty and u can use that way. Was trying to make a Nord Berseker, without use any armor in chest in the outfit, but it doesnt exist something like that right now in the game. And it is something so simple. Please look for that ZOS!!!
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan's chest motif.
    Praetorian Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Kaalgrontiid
    Scalebreaker 5.1.5 PvP build: 2H/2H The Plague Titan
  • lednewuchiha
    @Davadin I try to use it.. But still has half of the upper body covered with this one. I have all motifs learned and all outfit styles.. Non suits in what I want.. that is simple a style using no armor in chest.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Davadin I try to use it.. But still has half of the upper body covered with this one. I have all motifs learned and all outfit styles.. Non suits in what I want.. that is simple a style using no armor in chest.

i think the challenge is if male toon gets it, how about female?

the Nord swimming pants costume gets it, and the female turns into... bikini?

so it's do-able, for sure. technically easy, but the business case could be... tough.

i want it tho. thats why i have Sai Sahan on my DK.
    Praetorian Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Kaalgrontiid
    Scalebreaker 5.1.5 PvP build: 2H/2H The Plague Titan
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭
    The pirate costumes do this. I use these for my orc
  • lednewuchiha
    @Davadin I am using Sai Sahan right now too.. But it isnt what I wanted...

Screenshot_20190815_100524.png
  • lednewuchiha
    @kinguardian But use a costume, kind of would lose all idea of ​​original customization.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭
    @kinguardian But use a costume, kind of would lose all idea of ​​original customization.

Yeah that is true you can only change the colours. They should give the option for all the armour like with the helmets that you can turn it on or off.