Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Outfit style - No armor

lednewuchiha
lednewuchiha
✭✭
I was wondering my self if ZOS plan in future to put an outfit as empty and u can use that way. Was trying to make a Nord Berseker, without use any armor in chest in the outfit, but it doesnt exist something like that right now in the game. And it is something so simple. Please look for that ZOS!!!
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan's chest motif.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • lednewuchiha
    lednewuchiha
    ✭✭
    @Davadin I try to use it.. But still has half of the upper body covered with this one. I have all motifs learned and all outfit styles.. Non suits in what I want.. that is simple a style using no armor in chest.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Davadin I try to use it.. But still has half of the upper body covered with this one. I have all motifs learned and all outfit styles.. Non suits in what I want.. that is simple a style using no armor in chest.

i think the challenge is if male toon gets it, how about female?

the Nord swimming pants costume gets it, and the female turns into... bikini?

so it's do-able, for sure. technically easy, but the business case could be... tough.

i want it tho. thats why i have Sai Sahan on my DK.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    The pirate costumes do this. I use these for my orc
  • lednewuchiha
    lednewuchiha
    ✭✭
    @Davadin I am using Sai Sahan right now too.. But it isnt what I wanted...

Screenshot_20190815_100524.png
  • lednewuchiha
    lednewuchiha
    ✭✭
    @kinguardian But use a costume, kind of would lose all idea of ​​original customization.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kinguardian But use a costume, kind of would lose all idea of ​​original customization.

Yeah that is true you can only change the colours. They should give the option for all the armour like with the helmets that you can turn it on or off.
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    I recommend the Nordic bathing towel costume.
    Molag's balls!
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanna run around without any pants on. is that too much to ask, especially considering there's only like 6 "legs" pieces (out of over 300) that show any leg at all? xP
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two current options are to simply not use one slot in both outfit and underlying equipment. Like this

Unna.jpg

or use a costume that reveals the area - like this.

Cat_Man_Dhou.jpg

Since the latter is available, I don't understand why outfits can't hide a slot.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of this idea. Maybe for shoulders b/c most of the shoulders in the game are terrible. But you'd just have more people running around naked, pantless or whatever. I'm all for actual options like the sai sahan chest, more things like that could be added. And the whole not wanting to use a costume excuse doesn't really fly either, as barbarian look isn't exactly an original concept.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • lednewuchiha
    lednewuchiha
    ✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    Not a fan of this idea. Maybe for shoulders b/c most of the shoulders in the game are terrible. But you'd just have more people running around naked, pantless or whatever. I'm all for actual options like the sai sahan chest, more things like that could be added. And the whole not wanting to use a costume excuse doesn't really fly either, as barbarian look isn't exactly an original concept.

Ok, so, please tell me any costume of a Berserker Nord Warrior. Cause i cant use a pirate costume to do that.
    I agree with u that should be more options. But the idea of just use a costume it simply just doesnt fit, cause if so, there is no necessity of an enterie costumization system for us to use.