Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

So there is a monster set I think that does like a line and attacks the target, which set is it?

CynicK
CynicK
✭✭
So in pvp I got hit sometimes by something that made a red mark on the ground and then advanced forward some meters and did good damage(it is not mad tinkerer), I thought it was selene but I finished the set today and it is the bear and I do not like the bear is too easy to dodge, the thing is I do not remember the name but I am almost sure it is a monster set and it has been days since I have seen it in pvp. Well if it is not a monster set but someone knows what I mean please tell.
I checked the list of monster sets but I did not recognized which one it was and I am a little obsesed about it...
Edited by CynicK on August 13, 2019 10:30PM
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flame Blossom

2 Items: Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    3 Items: Adds 129 Spell Damage
    4 Items: Adds 1487 Spell Penetration
    5 Items: When you deal damage, you have a 10% chance to summon a line of flame that moves forward after 1 second, dealing 8000 Flame Damage to any enemy in its path. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds

???
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    Scourge Harvester or Zaan?
    Edited by malistorr on August 13, 2019 11:07PM
  • CynicK
    CynicK
    ✭✭
    I think is none of those, I do not think to remember reading flame blossom at all I have google in the browser and search for what it is after the match and I do not think to remember that name but the effect is very similar it is red mark then sort of something advances and sometimes hits you, I do not know how to describe it better, I checked another list of monster sets and I do not see it there either, maybe I got confused or do not remeber it well, but I was pretty sure it was a monster set, the effect is something blue at where the red mark is that goes forward just some meters.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Velidreth?
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭
    I can't think of too many monster sets that would do what you describe. My first thought was also flame blossom. If not that, maybe icy conjuror?

Icy Conjuror

(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
    (3 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (4 items) Adds 1487 Spell Penetration
    (5 items) Applying a minor debuff to your enemy summons a non-reflectable Ice Wraith that will charge into your enemy, dealing 21752 Frost Damage over 8 seconds. This effect can occur every 12 seconds.
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm
    Edited by Elwendryll on August 14, 2019 9:40AM
    PC - EU - France
    Main character: Qojikrin (Previously Jah'Kar) : Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 players endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade and Scions of Dawn.

• CynicK
    CynicK
    ✭✭
    I watched videos of all the sets you mentioned exept Scourge Harvester that i could not find a video to see clear its effects and is none of them is very similar to Icy conjurer but it advances just a few meters and the effect also very similar to Flame Blossom but it waited like one second with a little red rectangle and then something like advanced from where the attacker was I think to remember it was sort of blue, that is why I thought it was selene's. Not Zaan. It was used by mele stamina characters. Well I don't know thanks I will play some more battlegrounds to see if I see it again and take good note this time.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by zvavi on August 14, 2019 11:43AM
  • CynicK
    CynicK
    ✭✭
    No because I remember it made arround 6k damage but maybe it was the animation of krag and I confused it for another set in the death recap that did that damage because it was like a blue shockwave what the animation did and it was very short, maybe it was krag because what it reads is very similar to what that set did, most likely i confused sets then on death recap. Thanks.
  • Fvh09NL
    Fvh09NL
    ✭✭✭
    Pillar of Nirn maybe?

(2 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
    (3 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (5 items) When you deal damage, you have a 10% chance to create a fissure underneath the enemy after 1 second, dealing 2260 Physical Damage to all enemies within 2.5 meters and causing them to bleed for an additional 8400 Physical Damage over 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
    Edited by Fvh09NL on August 14, 2019 5:14PM
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭
    Auroran Thunder?

Auroran's Thunder

(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
    (3 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
    (4 items) Adds 1487 Spell Penetration
    (5 items) When you damage a nearby enemy with a single target ability, you summon a cone of lightning from your chest for 3 seconds, dealing 1644 Shock Damage every 0.5 seconds to enemies in the cone. This effect can occur every 6 seconds.

Edit: Nevermind, you said melee stam.
    Edited by UntilValhalla13 on August 15, 2019 12:22AM
  • Kalik_Gold
    Kalik_Gold
    ✭✭✭✭
    Domihaus circle?
    Ras Kalik | Redguard - Templar [PvP]
    Jux Blackheart | Redguard - Nightblade [PvP]
    Cacique the Sage of Ius | Redguard - Warden [PvP]
    Ras Kalik the Vestige, a renown Redguard Paladin and wielder of Chrysamere; has been blessed to save Nirn from Molag Bal’s destructive Planemeld while reuniting the Five Companions. Further accomplishments, he has also stopped the destruction of Morrowind, Clockwork City and returned order to the isle of Summerset. These events have made him a living legend and continue to lead him into new adventures throughout Tamriel, as well as into the hearts of many ladies including the Elf Queen, Aryenn. (not only Sai Sahan has a secret snowflake!)

Over years of adventurous travels, Ras Kalik had become a loner, until he visited his homeland of Alik'r. Alik'r and it's cities were overrun by undead Ra-Netu and therefore he made an allegiance with Alik'r's own Ash'abah tribe. These Ash'abah cleansed the city of Sentinel in Alik'r desert and it's surrounding areas of the undead brought to life by the Withered Hand. Cacique the Sage of Ius a Shaman mystic who has become attuned spiritually with Tu'whacca (a Redguard God) and Ius (the God of animals) leads this group. The shaman recites a ritualistic daily ancestral prayer at sunrise. Kalik can sense the prayers of Cacique, even when he whispers it in the loneliest place in the desert to keep the tribe safe before battle. After rescuing Sentinel, King Fahara’jad’s personal bodyguard the Goliath of Hammerfell, which was given this name by Imperials in the region; asked to join the tribe after learning of the defeat of the Withered Hand to the Ash'abah. Kalik promised Goliath he would task him with clearing delves and dungeons when necessary. Jux Blackheart a master thief that frequents the Sisters of the Sands inn for pilfering, was known to infiltrate any bank vault or Ayelid ruin without detection, but Kalik can vividly recall the night he met the thief. Jux found himself rummaging thru a slightly inebriated Kalik’s pocket for too long, on a full-mooned night and because of this greed. He lost two fingertips as a lesson! Cacique performed the dressing on Jux's wounds and convinced him on joining the tribe and to give up his criminal past. Last but not least, Kaotik Von’Daemon an outcast, and half-caste between a Breton mother and Redguard father. Kaotik become a pariah due to his conjuration of Daedra pets. He was taught magic during his childhood years by his Breton mother. His father due to Redguard customs exiled him from the desert, sending him by wagon to Wrothgar. He happened to meet Kalik while traveling from Alik'r to Wrothgar when the caravan he was in was ambushed in Bangkorai by a group of bandits. Kalik by chance was also traveling thru this area on his Auridon warhorse (which was bestowed to him by his friend, Darien Gautier). During this ambush, Kalik was able to rescue five hostages from the bandits. Kaotik was the first rescued, and Ras Kalik also recruited him to be in the Ash'abah tribe. These core Ash'abah tribesmen may never be seen together in travel as they partake in their own adventures but they always know what each other is doing; as they frequent a hideout in Sentinel's inn. Their hideout apartment, is kept watch by Nuzhimeh and she passes messages written between them, and frequently they also enjoy her company and her bed.

The other men rescued were a Dunmer, a Breton and two Imperials. The Imperials were related to Abnur Tharn the Battlemage of the Imperial Elder Council (Ras Kalik's mentor in the Five Companions). Cinan Tharn is Abnur's pompous treasure hunting illegitimate son, that was caught smuggling artifacts out of the Ayelid ruins in Cyrodiil and the elder Imperial Tyrus Septim is a scholar and advisor to the Tharn family. The Dunmer captive shackled to the Imperials looked familiar to Kalik from his time in Morrowind.... and he recognized him as Tythis Andromo a House Telvanni slave-owner and banker from Vvardenfell. During a rough interrogation to Tythis, Ras Kalik learnt why the bandits accosted him. The racist Dunmer was providing slaves as soldiers for the Three Banner War. The bandits were trying to negotiate a lucrative ransom for Andromo and the Imperials.... Kalik did not need any of this gold and he could never set Tythis free as he did with the two Imperials. His past involvement with slavery and war crimes, made Kalik's blood boil. He chose not to execute Tythis, as he figured the worse punishment for this former rich and opulent slave owner, is to now be a manservant for Ras Kalik and the tribe.

Herzog Zwei the Genesis a Breton and also an Cult leader of Bretons that worship and try to live as Ayelids, was only seeking to purchase an artifact from Cinan Tharn, before their capture. This artifact being the Ayelid sword; Sinweaver. Immediately after their rescue and the exchange of gold to Cinan for the sword he decided to slip away before Ras Kalik could question who he was, and why he wanted that sword. Herzog was headed to Nagastani — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Cyrodiil. He had heard rumors that the Sword would give him magical powers if he performed a ritual custom at an old Elven shrine hidden there. Equipped with the artifact sword, he was off to start his own adventure. Ras Kalik had noticed the sword however, an sent a letter to Jux Blackheart (whom also was interested in Ayelid treasures), to attempt to find Herzog and acquire the sword. (* Azani Blackheart in Elder Scroll's Oblivion is Jux's descendant some 747 years later)

And so the Redguard, Imperial and Breton men have parted ways for now... While Ras Kalik is off to Elsweyr to encounter the latest threat to Tamriel, with Abnur Tharn - - DRAGONS!! He doesn't know a necromancer survived his attack on the Withered Hand, in Alik'r and the one known as Auriek Siet'ka is also following to the land of the Khajiits.
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭
    If the mark in ground was like volcano, it may be red mountain(5pc). If red mark was ubder you and you hit by red meteor, it may be skoria(monster set) .