The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lair of Maarselok Boss Bugged

PyrrhicJordan
PyrrhicJordan
✭✭
Hey, the lurcher boss in the new dungeon Lair of Maarselok is bugged. Its health stays to 0 when you kill him and he doesn't die, and one of the adds spawns outside the walls making it impossible to target.
Because of this, it is impossible to progress through the dungeon.

This was on veteran mode. I'm not sure if the same happens on normal.
Edited by PyrrhicJordan on August 12, 2019 4:55PM
  • BetterBirdo
    BetterBirdo
    Soul Shriven
    I just had this happen and can confirm it happened on Normal as well.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dragon raises him from the dead like 3 times. You have to get it to 0 a few times.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s the mechanism lol
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what you mean about the ad that spawns outside the walls, but that the lurcher resurrects is part of the mechanics. I believe Maarselok has him coming back two times, meaning you have to down him three times all in all. Just did the dungeon today (on normal, admittedly, don't know about vet), and it worked just fine.
    Edited by CassandraGemini on November 28, 2019 12:13AM
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im currently writing this mid-fight with the Lurcher boss. The lurcher boss is bugged because it is standing in front of me with zero health. Nothing is happening whatsoever apart from the fact that azureblight stranglers keep spawning in front of me. Ive killed 50 and nothing happens. Definitely bugged. Imma kill myself and try again. Will post again if it happens again.
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keeps happening. I get the lurchers health down to zero and it just stands there and nothing happens. Quitting the dungeon. @ZOS_GinaBruno lemme know when you fix it yeah? Thanks

Xbox EU
    Edited by Chrysa1is on January 13, 2020 1:57PM
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is STILL happening! 😡
  • depravity_influence
    dang for 5 years and this is still happening. Happened to my group today like an hour ago. I wonder if just running past adds has anything to do with it.
    It happened on the 1st phase, boss stuck at 0 and a single strangler kept spawning.
    after like the 10th one we dps left. It sucks to because I dont normally pug rando-vets but felt like doing one today. lol