The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Vigor live 5.1.5

Davadin
Davadin
✭✭✭✭✭
Stealth buff? goes up by 43%? I know that's compared to live (5.0.0?), so what's the final verdict? I can't download/play until late tonight :(
August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really I think. Old vigor was increased around 30% compared to base morph. And with 1 extra tick.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    Stealth buff? goes up by 43%? I know that's compared to live (5.0.0?), so what's the final verdict? I can't download/play until late tonight :(

It’s been changed I guess is the best way of putting it. Resolving is a stronger self heal but no aoe heal, echoing has double the duration and an increased heal value that ticks every 2 seconds.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s stronger than the previous patch and I believe they buffed it slightly from the most recent PTS iteration, but in terms of overall healing and survivability (at least for a medium player without major mending) survivability is down. Though this does have a lot to do with the insanely powerful DoTs available from magicka players at range no less.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still somewhere between 3-6 percent.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.