Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upgrade armor gear or try to find it?

Dalitrox
Dalitrox
I have a simple question. If I want to get for example legendary Beekeeper's armor gear so I can find it in Greenshade comleting delves, overland bosses, public dungeons, etc. or I have to upgrade by myself using blacksmith station?
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you want the legendary quality in an overland set you will need to upgrade it yourself.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Dalitrox
    Dalitrox
    If you want the legendary quality in an overland set you will need to upgrade it yourself.

Thanks a lot! That's what I wanted to know! Thank you again!
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @MrDalitrox You're welcome.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also never hurts to check TTC, a lot of overland set jewelry slowly makes its way into guild stores, via the golden vendor, PVP players buy the gold jewelry with Alliance points and sell it on the guild stores and because some sets take a long time to sell, in part due to the flood of pieces going on the market, the prices drop quite a bit.

Still expensive but usually a lot cheaper than Golding out your own jewelry.

Be sure to browse for armor and weapons as well, a white piece with the trait your after is a lot more valuable to you than a purple drop with the wrong trait.

• HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrDalitrox wrote: »
    I have a simple question. If I want to get for example legendary Beekeeper's armor gear so I can find it in Greenshade comleting delves, overland bosses, public dungeons, etc. or I have to upgrade by myself using blacksmith station?

upgrading to gold you can do yourself but make sure the gear is CP160 or you are going to waste a lot of ressources.

Also I'd recommend only to gold out weapons the dmg difference in armor from purple to gold isn't that much.
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Dalitrox
    Dalitrox
    MrDalitrox wrote: »

upgrading to gold you can do yourself but make sure the gear is CP160 or you are going to waste a lot of ressources.

Also I'd recommend only to gold out weapons the dmg difference in armor from purple to gold isn't that much.

Thanks!
  • buttaface
    buttaface
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On an unrelated note, when a newer player, I can't stress enough not worrying about upgrading gear or worrying about this or that trait. In fact, until you are well into higher CP level or in a competitive raiding guild, Training is the only trait you should value over any others.

Upgrade weapons if it's a proven set that you are getting tons of use from. The benefits of upgrading other gear, especially jewelry, are not worth the investment. Just another of many scaling design farts in this game.