The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cross platform play for PC Xbox and PS4?

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS are y’all looking at trying to come to an agreement with the powers that be to make this a reality?

What does the community want?

Cross platform play for PC Xbox and PS4? 28 votes

Yes please do it
46%
WillardSarousseDUTCH_REAPERSFxxKANExxEnkilDelphiniasusmitdsWeylandLabsJ18696KingExecrationWoppaBoemIsojukkaDunkelblitz 13 votes
Nope I’m good with how it is now thanks
53%
Master_FluffidkKatahdinO_LYKOSFreakin_HyttefireraptureSandman929White wabbittt_rs3SelfTherapyLittlePinkDotSiohwenoehtLoreTooColdus12Cerotonin 15 votes
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between consoles, fine. Without add ons, consoles are at a UI disadvantage against PC.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please do it
    Hmm. I never looked at it from that view point. I was only looking at it from the point of possibly getting more players to play during off peak hours. Of course they would need to fix their servers as well to handle the influx.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please do it
    Too few players there days so it would be good... at least merge NA & EU
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »
    Too few players there days so it would be good... at least merge NA & EU

Merge NA and EU?
    Where would the server be?
    Which population do you screw over with higher ping?
    Beta tester November 2013
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think it is obvious how bad of an idea this is since PC would have a huge advantage with addons.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I would think it is obvious how bad of an idea this is since PC would have a huge advantage with addons.

Lol just think of the chaos if zos did this and took away their add ons
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Lol just think of the chaos if zos did this and took away their add ons

Yea, that is not going to happen. It would be one of the dumbest things Zos could do and they have done some pretty dumb things.