The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA - Blue lags out the server every night.

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    Not to mention DC abuses the [snip] out of bashcro cheese that should have been fixed when PC's did. That one is on Zos.

[Edit for censor bypass.]

Don't worry! With enough pressure, ZOS will finally push it out. Then you can enjoy the new pc meta. Overload builds!

In all seriousness however, I'll take overload over bashcro any day and I am honestly baffled over why this isn't fixed for console yet.

It really is terrible. We all flee to the 7 day just to get away from the blue bashcro zergs. They just follow... it's [snip] ridiculous. No one wants to play against broken mechanics that can wipe entire groups in a single go.

Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:39PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention DC abuses the [snip] out of bashcro cheese that should have been fixed when PC's did. That one is on Zos.

Don't worry! With enough pressure, ZOS will finally push it out. Then you can enjoy the new pc meta. Overload builds!

In all seriousness however, I'll take overload over bashcro any day and I am honestly baffled over why this isn't fixed for console yet.

It really is terrible. We all flee to the 7 day just to get away from the blue bashcro zergs. They just follow... it's [snip] ridiculous. No one wants to play against broken mechanics that can wipe entire groups in a single go.

But the 7 day is yellow bashcro mobs
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:40PM
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nitribit wrote: »
    SneaK wrote: »
    ZOS, you should only allow blue to have two skill slots per bar, so they have to at least run a build that requires two skill bars. Currently, they only require one skill bar to be effective cause they lag everyone out. The rest of us aren’t built this way, we don’t have 4000 teammates right next to us, and therefore we cannot one bar our way to victory.

Why this is a good idea:
    When they realize that the lag won’t let them switch skill bars, they’ll have to spread out more. Perhaps, that’ll reduce the lag.

Thanks for considering this great idea.

And now? What do you expect?
    And you really think YOU had a great idea?

Yes. The only other way is to delete Daggerfall entirely from the internet. This is a compromise.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

I really wish those players would/could get banned. I know it's zos' fault but it doesn't excuse being [snip] players and ruining everyone else's game experience.

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:41PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really wish those players would/could get banned. I know it's zos' fault but it doesn't excuse being [snip] players and ruining everyone else's game experience.

[Edit for bait.]

It'll all be over soon. It's been a lot of fun being stuck with this mess for the entirety of Elsweyr, thanks again for that giant [snip] ZOS. Keep killing it.

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:43PM
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    Calboy wrote: »
    Most nights cyrodiil is dead if your ad because blue thinks it's a great idea to gate. I don't understand why zos allows this as its just kills the campaigns

I main a blue, and I agree (and I'm sorry for your faction). NoCP have always known (because of the already small pop) that if you consistently gate folks every time they push, they just end up just logging off, and you then have nothing to do. Try explaining that to the window-lickers in zone chat. Worryingly, I'm seeing AD population drop earlier and earlier, and regrow later and later.

The flipside is people used to swap characters to yellow (or red) ones when this happened, and the map would move around a bit, and you could at least have some fun and earn AP. Now, everyone's locked in, so we're screwed.

But to the OP, this isn't some genius blue tactic, this is just potato servers chucking a wobbly every time there's more than 4 people on screen. Crap servers are colour blind. Plus, bit of an exaggeration, at nights you're lucky if there's 60 people across all 3 factions, and half of them are fighting in zone chat.
    If the people arguing, insulting the faction, spouting conspiracy theories, whatever, in zone chat would actually help, maybe, just maybe we could at least defend our home keeps. Shoutout to the one yammering on about FB being owned by the CIA then answering that all was clear in Fare, as a side wall was being attacked by roughly 500 siege pieces.

It’s a bummer, my main is AD and I actually enjoy the big battles when sides are generally equal. Sure sometimes it crashes, but usually it’s just fun and epic. My favorite moments in Cyro have been pushing back a huge assault on a keep after they’ve taken down both the outer and inner walls. Heck, even losing a keep but putting up a solid defense anyways is fun. But being consistently grossly outnumbered, especially by emp groups with the hammer? That’s just disheartening.

I agree. A lot of people save their best fighting skills for zonechat. I've played all 3 factions, and it's the same on all of them. But no, yellow are stuffed on XNA. Not enough population. You're always first to empty, and last to fill.

Re: the hammer, I know, we had a great defense going at Aleswell against yellow and reds yesterday (and we were pushing them back) until the hammer spawned, and the genius who picked it up decided they should go to Aleswell, instead of pushing south. Results? Predictable.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And we’re gated. If they actually like PVP, you know, fighting other players and not just doors and NPC guards, they’re really shooting themselves in the foot.

There's actually been a few people in zone chat telling them doing this wasn't a great idea, and I'm sure you can guess how well that was received.

Gotta be honest, the most common bashcro mobs I see are yellow. Don't see a lot of blues or reds running them.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:44PM
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And we’re gated. If they actually like PVP, you know, fighting other players and not just doors and NPC guards, they’re really shooting themselves in the foot.

There's actually been a few people in zone chat telling them doing this wasn't a great idea, and I'm sure you can guess how well that was received.

Gotta be honest, the most common bashcro mobs I see are yellow. Don't see a lot of blues or reds running them.

Last several blue emps have been bashcros in the main campaign and yellow bashcro emp on 7 day campaign. They are pairing bash ultimate with vicious death and wiping entire groups and pvdooring the other two factions. Zos couldn't give 2 [snip] about console, just remember that.

Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:46PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk

• Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Last several blue emps have been bashcros in the main campaign and yellow bashcro emp on 7 day campaign. They are pairing bash ultimate with vicious death and wiping entire groups and pvdooring the other two factions. Zos couldn't give 2 [snip] about console, just remember that.

I know blue paint the map at night, but it's generally a bit late for me, I've logged off by then.

I do know, mostly during US peak time, most bashcros are yellow. I rarely see a red or blue one. They are kind of unmistakeable, and when I see on I reflexively roll away from them. It's pretty rare I find that I've rolled away from one of my colours.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:47PM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know blue paint the map at night, but it's generally a bit late for me, I've logged off by then.

I do know, mostly during US peak time, most bashcros are yellow. I rarely see a red or blue one. They are kind of unmistakeable, and when I see on I reflexively roll away from them. It's pretty rare I find that I've rolled away from one of my colours.

I've seen some blue ones, I made one myself for about 3 days and that was as long as I could stand that feeling of self hatred for "winning".
    Yellow needed these months of feeling relevant though. Its ending soon and then they'll all try overload sorcs.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:49PM
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've seen some blue ones, I made one myself for about 3 days and that was as long as I could stand that feeling of self hatred for "winning".
    Yellow needed these months of feeling relevant though. Its ending soon and then they'll all try overload sorcs.

And when you fight against a faction that overpopulates [snip] then there’s no shame in it.

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:51PM
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And when you fight against a faction that overpopulates [snip] then there’s no shame in it.

[Edit for bait.]

Personally, I'd still be a little ashamed. But ZOS could have fixed this weeks ago and chose not to, so I'm just riding it out.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:53PM
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[Edit for bait.]

Personally, I'd still be a little ashamed. But ZOS could have fixed this weeks ago and chose not to, so I'm just riding it out.

Personally, I’d be ashamed fighting alongside 400 blues with bashcro emps at Bloodmayne before noon.

Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:55PM
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[Edit for bait.]

Personally, I’d be ashamed fighting alongside 400 blues with bashcro emps at Bloodmayne before noon.

That too. Sadly the update will only address the bashcro part of that.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 20, 2019 6:56PM
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    AD is almost dead since lock. It’s literally just DC and EP zerging down all campaigns with 100+ man groups. Not fun at all. Zerging has ruined PvP.

Not fun for you frostz?? As you bagged me on sej front porch 2 nights ago lol oh yeah I was on a healcro without an offense skill on my bar.
    Seems like you were having fun on your dc toon to me...
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on pc blue zergs and lags the crap out of everyone but fails to accomplish anything short of turning 1 or 2 resources and then wiping.
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    Working as intended.

Although i will admit, it does get a bit stale on blue when we have everything.
    XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady