The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cyrodil Bounty

Iccotak
Iccotak
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
"My name is Grand Warlord Dortene and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me some soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the raid happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna port into Cyrodil and once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, We're going to be doin one thing and one thing only...killing AD players.

Now I don't know about y'all: but I sure as Oblivion didn't get to max level, make a max DPS build to fight my way from Fort Glademist to Castle Bloodmayne, and get shot out of a F*cking Cat-A-Pult to teach the Dominion lessons in Humanity. Dominion ain't got no humanity, they're the foot soldiers of a Man Hating Tyrant and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any son of a Horker we find with an AD logo above their name plate, they're gonna die.

Now, I'm the direct descendant of a mountain chieftain. That means I got a little Orc in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Orsimer resistance. We will be cruel to the Elves, and through our cruelty they will know who we are.
And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Elves won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Dominion will be sickened by us, and the Dominion will talk about us, and the Dominion will fear us. And when an Elf closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?"

Bounty:
Kill 100 Enemy Players

Press Enter to Accept
Edited by Iccotak on August 10, 2019 2:27PM