The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Necro Bash Volendrung Combo

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I go into Campaign for some AP. The yellow Necro Bash Build known to the Campaign gets Emp, again. Then another Yellow grabs the Hammer.

They join up.

Absolutely not a damn thing can be done. Is this still fun?
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m assuming you’re on console. Because in the 30 day 8 out of the 10 people on top boards are on bash builds and they convinently got the hammer with emp as a bash build with 7 other bash builds in a gigantic zerg blob.
    Went very well, if you can already guess. Oh wait I didn’t because I don’t play in that laggy crap hole, I just heard about how pathetic it was.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it seems like every trashcan AD player on Xbox is resorting to the bash build. It is truly pathetic.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Yeah it seems like every trashcan AD player on Xbox is resorting to the bash build. It is truly pathetic.

Pathetic is a good word for it.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artifact weapons were a good idea on paper, the combat team just managed to royally screw the pooch when it came to actually implementing them.

They really need to go back to the drawing board with whatever upcoming artifact they're going to bring in.