Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Website for maintenance – August 22, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC)

[Witch's Event] How about double Pumpkins and double bugs?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭
Like 2x the number of worms from a node whenever you get some.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if there was some type of event that would double the harvest on alchemy reagents from the fauna sources.
    • torchbug
    • fleshlfies
    • butterflies
    • spiders
    • mudcrabs
    • scribs
    • beetles

Am I forgetting any?

When they do double node events, such as all the nodes in Wrothgar right now, the above-mentioned sources are exempted and it would be nice to have them included in such events. Like OP suggests, the Witches Festival would be a perfect event to implement this as it fits the theme of creepy, crawly stuff.

Outside of spider eggs and fleshfly larva (which comes from multiple sources) the above-listed reagents tend to be my lowest in quantity, especially since they are not guaranteed drops when "harvesting" one of these sources. I would be satisfied if, instead of doubling the output, they upped the harvest rate to 100% success rate.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭
    Back when Old Orsinium used to be one of the primo grind zones, I collected so many spider eggs, it’s stupid. I still get annoyed hearing the squeal a spider makes when you get aggro.

I definitely wouldn’t mind quicker harvesting of mudcrab chitin and beetle scuttle though.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your game ideas are getting better, @Dusk_Coven.

This would be a great addition.
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭
    Came in wanting to give snark about the game being buggy enough...

Leaving with thoughts and wishes for more butterfly bits!
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't figure out that the flying things you could select would randomly give alchemy stuff as well. A bit annoying and I have more than enough fishing stuff now, but I am no longer so tight on Butterfly Wings and Torchbug Thoraxes.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want any more bugs in the code than we have now!