The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What add on is outdated, can't improve gear

jsarthur_ESO
jsarthur_ESO
✭✭✭
Trying to improve gear. Gear is in my inventory, but at the crafting station, it's not showing as available to improve. Not locked.

Checked for add on updates and missing dependencies.

Anyone has/had this issue?

Thank you ♥

Update: Turned off out dated addons, and can improve. Guess I'll go thru each...

Perhaps I should have posted this in the Add Ons forum, if a mod would like to move.
Edited by jsarthur_ESO on August 8, 2019 4:19PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run Craftstore, Lazy Writ Crafter, Writ Worthy and Potion Maker. I also have Multicraft, but that will be part of the stock UI next Update.

Those 4 cover all addon needs and I have no issues with Crafting. So, perhaps you could use these instead.

More than likely, it is a Trait helper or tracker that is causing the issue, and Craft Store tracks traits just fine.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"