Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Trying to get to Eastmarch

friimynd
friimynd
✭✭
Unable to necro old post... ***

"I have stopped looking at thread dates, the Necro is strong with this community......"

lol

so, the trick is to boat-hop, that seemingly anyplace is accessible via boat or wagon or some combination thereof

there is a boat FROM Eastmarch to Vivec City, but none TO there from the other, so it is to be a game of guessing, lol
i'm going to try first to get to the coast as one recommended, the zone to the south, Riften
happy trails
;#)
Wood Elf Nightblade main 'Chudapayn', guild 'Graht See', 1 of 9 characters (each race)
focus: Grahtwood
* join my guild please, so I can do a store vendor *
  • friimynd
    friimynd
    ✭✭
    well i'll be dogged, i made by dumb luck in 2 jumps; clicked the first one by accident, trigger happy, then picked one at random and it turned out to be my destination; i guess i must have spaced the name of course
    what a nice trip ;#)
    Wood Elf Nightblade main 'Chudapayn', guild 'Graht See', 1 of 9 characters (each race)
    focus: Grahtwood
    * join my guild please, so I can do a store vendor *
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you should need more travel info, this might help: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Transport