Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any PvPer, Looking Forward To New Changes?

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
My sincerest appologise

Is anyone looking for the new changes in upcoming update (PvP builds) Y/N?

For Magick(a)/Healer PvPer's. Are you looking for the new upcoming changed. Y/N?
I'm looking forward to new change s. Despite me PvP magick a healer. Many say there nerf, but there will always be the way to undo nerf and make everything positive. (Unsure if that make sense)
Edited by Serjustin19 on August 7, 2019 7:34PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Janoy
    Janoy
    ✭✭
    What the *** did I just read
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janoy wrote: »
    What the *** did I just read

TLDR: "Hey... hey!... look at me...I was here. I was there. Now I'm here...Hi."
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly @Serjustin19 , like yourself I've been playing so long that I've come to expect changes to our skills and gear each patch now...

the last year or so I've finally started giving up on keeping my builds current with these changes...

if it wasn't for the forums and checking out folks' threads every once in a while I'd have no clue to what going on...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how are you liking faction lock and the volendrung weapon?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    how are you liking faction lock and the volendrung weapon?

With the faction locking, I honestly didn’t mind. Of course that was the original faction locking. The new faction locking, I know there are pro’s and cons to each and every PvPer. Take for example I’m tired of others telling me stay 1 alliance. So I stayed Red in Shor. I to stayed Red in Yol.

Of course Shor happened before faction lock. (All this PS4 EU) I know Yol, is not a faction lock campaign. Hence forth I can’t nor unable to say about faction lock. I could however say about volendrug war hammer. I dislike it. I dislike it because it always glitches/bugs on me all the time. Won’t let me use the wall/door destroyer, despite me doing what “Red Zergling’s” Guild voice chat keep telling me to dos what to do.

I know in my opinion, I feel ZOS is still trying to save Cyrodiil. I feel the Volendrug war hammer was meant to somehow save Cyrodiil.In my opinion as well I feel it’s not only saving Cyrodill. It’s also destroying Cyrodiil. What I mean is no matter what platform s and or servers we are on. Everyone is using other people. I know at same time, Hammers that I’ve seen go to low score. Usually the winning Factions usually wait at the location of the Hammer. I also don’t like people taking hammer and put in slaughterfish. The low factions could’ve used it instead.
    geonsocal wrote: »
    honestly @Serjustin19 , like yourself I've been playing so long that I've come to expect changes to our skills and gear each patch now...

the last year or so I've finally started giving up on keeping my builds current with these changes...

if it wasn't for the forums and checking out folks' threads every once in a while I'd have no clue to what going on...

@Geonsocal I do understand what you mean. I had to update my build only recently. Say before August 2nd, because I wasn’t destroying guards. But now I can, Least up to #2. (DC Shield tankers always hard and damage bash destroyer)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forwards to trying out Stamina healer, should be very viable.
    Say goodbye to dying inside of negates.
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    I knew a guy that said to truely balance the game you gotta nerf everything and when everyone is doing *** dmg with *** heals and resists. The good players will adapt and everything will be gucci.
    That guy was Dovetheangry btw on youtube.
    Edited by Squidgaurd on September 23, 2019 12:26PM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah no
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s the thing. IF these changes go live as they are, decent/good players will be farming noobs like never before. One good CC and some spammable is enough to take down a lot of bad players. Throw in an ult if you need to. The weak dots just mean very little pressure on us. Good 1v1 or group fights will have very high TTK and become frustrating or boring or both. I mean if worst comes to worst then whatever, my overall experience in open world PvP just got easier. But I don’t really want this. I’d rather have more tools available.